Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your embarrassed for what reason?

Signing a 27-year old RB for 45m. And less than a week later a 26-year old RB for 26m. Feels like it's something you would do in football manager but not in real life.

Alves made more sense as a back-up. 34 year old who doesn't have to play every game. And in a year or two, you can give Maffeo a chance.

Now we are signing 2 expensive RB's supposed to enter their peaks.

haha, we seriously have some miserable people around. I guess we should chip few quids each to hire some psychologist for all miserable blues who can't handle rags asking them when we'll play some local lads. Nannies.

Signing a 27-year old RB for 45m. And less than a week later a 26-year old RB for 26m. Feels like it's something you would do in football manager but not in real life.

so you are ashamed we signed a couple of players in their prime years to fill a role we had no experienced regular players in? We might need to talk about your shame issues.

Alves made more sense as a back-up. 34 year old who doesn't have to play every game. And in a year or two, you can give Maffeo a chance.

Forget the cost....are they an improvement on what we had.....would you be happy with one being substituted by the other?

Try to enjoy the football fella eh !!

Forget the cost....are they an improvement on what we had.....would you be happy with one being substituted by the other?

all that matters. how people don't see this it's out of my mind. I'm not really a huge fan of Danilo but he is quite good cover and if he can play on the left too, it's perfectly reasonable buy. Wha the heck would anyone feel ashamed about that, about their price etc.. we are finally coming to the state where we'll have a good cover for each position, and people are ashamed. it's crazy.

I really thought Maffeo would be ready to be back-up. And i'm a little bit disappointed that we are blocking his path. But then again. If Danilo and Walker both work out for us. I'll be very happy.

last season we had Zabaleta and Sagna, this year we will have Kyle Walker and probably Danilo, if any City fan is not happy with that they may as well just give up.

I really thought Maffeo would be ready to be back-up. And i'm a little bit disappointed that we are blocking his path. But then again. If Danilo and Walker both work out for us. I'll be very happy.

I'm not having a pop mate....Pep obviously thinks Maffeo ain't ready at this moment in time....hopefully Maffeo will get a chance at some point.

A vast improvement on what both Zaba and Sagna had become.

Having him and Walker as the recognised RBs improves us significantly.

Both in their prime, both very good RBs.

Well done City re acting so decisively and swiftly following Alves being a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.