Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only played when Carvajal is injured or suspended because Carvajal is a beast.

He did well prior to Real and Barca were after him before so it tells you how good he was before the move.

Personally, I wouldve kept Maffeo and built him up. Walker 1st choice, Maffeo as no2. Mendy left side with Angelino or A.N.Other promising kid as no2. Walker and Danilo have pretty much blocked Maffeo's rise up to the first team now. Both are at ages where they can be part of City for their contract and maybe a few years longer which means Maffeo is screwed for half a decade tbh. Looks like he will be sold on or the weaker on of the new RBs will at a minimum.

Not that he's had the greatest opportunities but I don't think Angelino is good enough as a left back. He should move further up and play left mid

He looks like a beast on this.

Better players have been to Madrid and failed, he looks to have all the attributes so perhaps Pep just thinks he can bring the player back out of him from Porto.

I'm concerned, hearing from lots of people saying he's awful. Not just the usual suspects, but the kind that will say if we're signing a good player.

I've never seen him personally, but yeah... worried.

I'm concerned, hearing from lots of people saying he's awful. Not just the usual suspects, but the kind that will say if we're signing a good player.

I've never seen him personally, but yeah... worried.
Kinnell, we have some clowns for fans.

He looks like a beast on this.

Better players have been to Madrid and failed, he looks to have all the attributes so perhaps Pep just thinks he can bring the player back out of him from Porto.

I've not seen him play and though youtube can hide a myriad of faults you can't do that without a modicum of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.