Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could certainly manage with Walker/Mendy/Danillo and Fernandinho stepping In for cover, but if Kola does end up leaving I think we will go for an actual left back, which essentially negates the need for Dinho. He stepped in to cover last season but I don't think he enjoyed it in the slightest. In fact there was one home game, can't remember who, where he was horrific.

But I couldn't say who. We will get rinsed for Bertrand. And I think this £25 million on Danillo is money that wasn't in the book keeping.

I can't help but feel 3 fullbacks is risking it a bit - especially when Mendy and Walker have had their injuries issues in the past, 1 covering player doesn't really seem safe.

A CB who could legitimately play LB - like Lucas Hernandez - would be perfect but they're rare.

Actually Lucas Hernandez would be fucking perfect, and we've been linked to him, but that stupid transfer ban at Atletico seems to have killed any hope there.

I can't help but feel 3 fullbacks is risking it a bit - especially when Mendy and Walker have had their injuries issues in the past, 1 covering player doesn't really seem safe.

A CB who could legitimately play LB - like Lucas Hernandez - would be perfect but they're rare.

I agree. 2 for each full back position. If the shit hits the fan we will be covered.

Actually Lucas Hernandez would be fucking perfect, and we've been linked to him, but that stupid transfer ban at Atletico seems to have killed any hope there.

Can still pay the release clause if he really wants to join nothing Atletico can do about it.

Maybe go back in for him in January? I know Atlético probably wouldn't be too happy about that (which is important as we like to keep good relationships), but it'd be a good move imo for when the games really begin to pile up, even if he'll be cup tied for CL.

Can still pay the release clause if he really wants to join nothing Atletico can do about it.

Buyout clause is €55m/£48m. That's a lot of money.

Also sometimes that's the easy part, see Greizmann. Someone's got almost cult like loyalty from his players.

So? If he wants to come and City think he'd be perfect the price doesn't matter I'd also doubt Atletico would even consider less.

Assuming Sanchez's £50m is ringfenced that would take our summer spending past £300m which has got to be pushing the very limits of what we can afford if we can even go that high with Hart and Mangala both not being sold as was the plan.

When the story broke earlier in the summer that we might get him I think it was expected for less than the buyout, about £36m.

I'm concerned, hearing from lots of people saying he's awful. Not just the usual suspects, but the kind that will say if we're signing a good player.

I've never seen him personally, but yeah... worried.
He is far from awful. Just expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.