Danny Baker

bluethrunthru said:
I know Danny can be a bit marmite but I like him I like his shows I like his format and will be gutted if he isn't on my radio in just under an hours time - clever guy and a talent

Saturday morning show is brilliant.
His knowledge / reserarch of his guests is bang on and most importantly he lets them talk.
Too many presenters ask the standard questions which we've heard the answers to a million times before.

BimboBob said:
andy h said:
1961_vintage said:
From the Graudain.....

"A BBC spokeswoman said: "Danny Baker will be leaving his afternoon show on BBC London 94.9 at the end of the year. Danny's still very much part of the BBC with his Saturday morning show on BBC Radio 5 Live and we're currently in discussions with him about options for a weekly programme."

HOORAH! My kids will be pleased. they love playing along with the red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all buffoonery.

As do I. Great show and a great man. Very knowledgeable about music and football.
Bang on,one of the greatest broadcasters these islands have ever produced.

Gordons bow tie and the monkey twating the PitBull with a saucepan still make chuckle to this day.

I suspect he is a genius!!! Not the new age genius where if you manage to do something fairly well a lot of people call you The Messiah, no.....the old type of genius, where you are genuinely on a different level, one step ahead of everyone. He isnt everyones cup of tea, but a bloody brilliant broadcaster he is for sure!!!

D Baker; faux intellectual with an 'off switch' on his radio show. He won't stand up to an informed argument. Every radio show is (admittedly, well) scripted, just like his t**t of a mate C Evans. Tossers both.

These men played a significant part in Paul Gascoigne's sorry decline into alcholism /mental illness. Apparently, they have few friends outside 'the business'.

I can't stand the overrated prat.

Lavinda Past said:
D Baker; faux intellectual with an 'off switch' on his radio show. He won't stand up to an informed argument. Every radio show is (admittedly, well) scripted, just like his t**t of a mate C Evans. Tossers both.

These men played a significant part in Paul Gascoigne's sorry decline into alcholism /mental illness. Apparently, they have few friends outside 'the business'.

I can't stand the overrated prat.

Everyone's fault but himself.

He is a great broadcaster, some of his great calls are all on here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.internettreehouse.co.uk/footie.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.internettreehouse.co.uk/footie.htm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.