Danny Baker

The guy is a total unfunny cock so I won’t lose any sleep.
It reminds me of the Ross Barkley “gorilla” stuff with the Sun albeit Barkley’s heritage being harder to spot than Megan’s.
It’s best not to associate monkeys with anyone with black ancestry as it’s been a dog whistle for racism for years. Tweeting stuff like that to court “controversy” or to be “funny” is just stupid at best.

I never saw the photo,never inferred humour I saw the headline and saw the racial connotation after the royal connotation because when I think of Megan I think royal family , actress long before I think about her racial background. I think that's a good thing don't you ?
I think if you were to see that photo and infer anything other than racist connotations then you're telling porkies and that's a bad thing.

What an absolute bell end, I am no royalist but wouldn't matter who it was he is such a dick for doing that.

if this wasn't blown up as a major news story and you saw it posted on the royalty thread or on social media you probably would have just scrolled by and got on with your day.

I wonder how many people realise Ross Barkley is mixed race, a Sun spokesman said they weren’t aware he was after Kelvin McKenzie was sacked for comparing him to a gorilla. That was a pure racist comment, you can’t level the same at Danny Baker.
I was aware that Barkley was mixed race but it's not as obvious as Meghan.

He’s been around a long time Karen, he’s not a yes man and has been involved in controversy over the years but I guarantee if there were any racist skeletons in his cupboard you would have heard about them.
You don't have to walk about with a flaming torch and a white sheet over you to be racist or do/say racist things.

Does this make him a racist? That's a different story but what he did was racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.