Danny Murphy's man of the match!

I quoted you. What are you talking about.
You said he played a blinder. He didn't. He played a decent 60 odd minutes.

The lad played a really good game individually. One youngster won't win it alone. End of as far as my opinion goes.

Nobody said anything of the sort. Don't talk wet. Lot's of players played a really good game.

You said and i qoute "if he played a blinder this thread wouldn't exist"...

I'm saying he did play a blinder, even though they lost, and the thread exists.

The "one youngster not winning it alone" is obviously from a multitude of people arguing that "oh but he wasn't on the winning side".

You said and i qoute "if he played a blinder this thread wouldn't exist"...

I'm saying he did play a blinder, even though they lost, and the thread exists.

The "one youngster not winning it alone" is obviously from a multitude of people arguing that "oh but he wasn't on the winning side".

But he didn't play a blinder did he. Please tell me what he did that was Blinding/briliant - the flick for their goal was good but he was no where near 'playing a blinder'. other than that what did he really do ?

But he didn't play a blinder did he. Please tell me what he did that was Blinding/briliant - the flick for their goal was good but he was no where near 'playing a blinder'. other than that what did he really do ?

He had a great game. Not going to sit here on a saturday giving you a play by play of every one of the 60 minutes he was on the pitch!?

I should have learned already on here about arguing with the utterly biased. Sorry my bad then, i'm wrong and you lot are absolutely wright...can you stop quoting me now please kthanxbai!?

Last edited:
As a Blue I really don't mind this you lad who certainly stood out for me getting MOM.
It is a shame that it had to be given to him by that biased T**t Murphy who would have probably
given it to their coach driver before a City player.

If city played, lost, but aleix garcia played a blinder...he may be just as likely get the award on the night. A young player having a good game.

Personally i think its great to see a youngster get honored. It almost seems in the spirit of this declining competition these days. I get the whole bitterness from city fans, i really do, but i feel you are completely going overboard on the MOTM thing.
You think blues are bitter eh?

Kaz, I think he has gone to do his homework or play on Candy Crush, this is part of his reply to me .....
I should have learned already on here about arguing with the utterly biased. Sorry my bad then, i'm wrong and you lot are absolutely wright...can you stop quoting me now please kthanxbai!?

If you are able to translate it for me I would be obliged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.