Danny Tiatto...

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Queensland beat Central Coast 2-0.

Danny Tiatto? Red card. What a surprise.

His first big tackle was a million times worse, and the send off tackle was pretty tame, especially in comparison.

rhysmcfc said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Queensland beat Central Coast 2-0.

Danny Tiatto? Red card. What a surprise.

His first big tackle was a million times worse, and the send off tackle was pretty tame, especially in comparison.
For sure. Two footed and got nowhere near the ball. Could have broken the guy's leg.

Hello there.

Giving this very old thread a bump because I'm writing an article about Danny Tiatto (it's a kind of Where Are They Now? thing) and I want to get fans' memories about him as a player. Any memories/stories you have - good or bad - please post them here. Doesn't even have to be a story/memory as such, could just be your general view on his time at City. Especially good would be any personal memories you have of meeting him/seeing him around town - stuff like that.

I'd want to use some of the your quotes for the article, which will appear on the Yahoo Football website next week. So if you don't want your comments to be used then let me know, and they won't be.

I should point out I'm not a City fan, I'm actually a Hammer. Feel free to abuse me for this!

Cheers,
Kevin

He was like a Tasmanian devil. Seemed to want to surf more than play football. Did fine for us. Scored a good disallowed goal at Middlesbrough.

That's my memories of him.

He was like a Tasmanian devil. Seemed to want to surf more than play football. Did fine for us. Scored a good disallowed goal at Middlesbrough.

That's my memories of him.
Yes I remember that game 1-1,stayed over at travel lodge Scotch corner also I think that Kanchelskie (spelling) played that afternoon.

You have to include his disallowed goal v Middlesbrough (55 seconds in at

)

It was a dead ringer for a diagram in the laws labelled "not offside".

Last edited:
He liked to kick a Neville, I'll always remember him fondly for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.