Danny Wilson

agree with everything said on here

I had cause to e-mail him a couple of months ago regarding a season ticket issue

despite him being off work on holiday one of his assistants rang me back the same morning and sorted the problem out

A credit to the club.

Met him on the SA tour and he couldn't do enough for the fans out there.

When i relocated back to the UK, rang him and enquired about getting my old seat back with all my loyalty points i had acquired before moving away and within 20 mins i had an e-mail from the manager of the ticket office telling me all sorted.

Only thing that lets him down is he is a Bolton fan.

Top, top guy with a 'can-do' attitude and, as previously posted, takes charge of things personally until their conclusion. And he keeps you informed, which may seem like a small thing but can be very important.
Mind you, he seems to spend half his working life 'fighting fires' caused by ticket office incompetence.
If City finally got that one failing department of the club sorted out properly, then Danny Boy would have a much less stressful workload.
By the way, I'm not sure I believe SWP's back that he is DW's cousin — I think Danny Wilson actually might be Khaldoun wearing a mask...

Had dealings with Danny last season because I'd cocked up over the Cup Direct Scheme, on the night in question I was directed to Danny - he sorted me out with a "Comp" ticket & didn't even call me a dummy for not sorting the Cup Direct scheme properly. He is truly a credit to himself & the club !

Shame about him be a Bolton fan :(

Danny helped me out for the home coming. My son who is autistic had just had his leg out of plaster and was really struggling getting about, Danny sorted him tickets out for the ground so that he could sit down and he was in a more settled environment than on the street. My son had the best day of his life x

Yes, i too have heard very good things about Danny Wilson. Does anyone have his email address? I may need to get in contact with him regarding a season ticket issue.

Whats his email please.
Sent an email to somebody at the club 3 weeks ago, still no reply, might not be his area but hope he can get some action

akcity said:
I agree, Danny is an absolute credit to the club, never replies to email as he would rather talk to you to explain the situation!

He's rang me too. Admittedly, a phone call is quicker and more personal - but many places won't make the effort to speak to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.