Darren Fletcher

BlueTG said:
Bibinho said:
Dont like to take the morale high ground often but i do hope that no one on this forum goes through what he has/is going/gone through... i know if some one on here had the condition people would be sending best wishes to them everyday regardless of who he/she supported... end of the day he is a human being even if he is a rag, have some respect guy
Exactly, I know a guy who has suffered from it since early teens and really badly, and you can see how badly it affects him.

I don't think its fair to take the piss, he seems a decent bloke and I for one am glad he is on the mend.

So if he was a total **** it would be ok to take the piss?

Bibinho said:
Dont like to take the morale high ground often but i do hope that no one on this forum goes through what he has/is going/gone through... i know if some one on here had the condition people would be sending best wishes to them everyday regardless of who he/she supported... end of the day he is a human being even if he is a rag, have some respect guy

Well that's me told. Sorry Darren.

Seriously though if you think a bit of piss taking on here is bad I dread to think what it will be like if he ever plays against us again. Dare I say the shit could really hit the fan.

I think there's zero chance he will get a new contract, even if he recovers they'll be scared he'll have a relapse. He's not the best footballer but he did a reasonable job in their midfield as a water-carrier, they'll need to spend even more soon.

They've got a lot of players coming up for new contracts in the next couple of years including Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Evra etc. If they want to bring in similar quality to these players at their peak they are going to need to be very lucky in the transfer market or be prepared to splash out £100m+

Bibinho said:

It's not moral high ground my friend it's just human decency.

There is a lady poster on this forum who has similar problems as Fletcher and it sounds fucking awful. No sympathy for say Rooney or Wellbeck with a sore knee and can't play but something that fucks with your whole life is something you don't take the piss about.

Roy Keane is a different matter.

GSW Blue said:
Bibinho said:

Well that's me told. Sorry Darren.

Seriously though if you think a bit of piss taking on here is bad I dread to think what it will be like if he ever plays against us again. Dare I say the shit could really hit the fan.
If he plays for united full time again then its clear for all to see he's getting back to his old self again and his "disease" as I was is starting to go away which is extremely pleasing for him and his family possibly united but I couldn't care about what there club and fans think... imagine our vinny or Kun got what he has... you would probs cry everynight/day and sent tweets religiously to them wishing them the best..

grow up football is more than people kicking a ball round a pitch for 90 mins each week... real people play it, its not FIFA

The thing is most normal people aren't on £40k plus for shitting their pants. That makes it slightly different. In all fairness no one would wish it on anyone. But it is part of the banter, they would be giving the same to one of our players. Look by the way we supported Uwe! And here we are taking the shit out of someone else. Just a bit of fun though.

BlueMo' said:
de niro said:
do us a favour, anyone posting negative things about this lad and his illness please fuck off and post your bile elsewhere.just ignore this thread if you must.
i don't know the guy from adam but he's a man, a husband and probably a father, way more important than football regardless of who he plays for.

as pidge says trying to be a "super blue" is bollocks, i hate the rags more than anyone but that's the team itself, at the final whistle they become normal people just like me, like you and our own players.

good luck Darren.

I thought your Dot cotton thread was cruel and disrespectful to actress
June Brown MBE, 85yr old widow,mother and grandmother.
As for Fletcher i'm sure he'll get the best medical care available.

Is this de niro in the mancini mask?

IMG_4351.ashx

Looks like he's made amends for that comment if so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.