Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

I met a Leeds lass in 06 IIRC, she lived in Blackpool at the time. Bigger than average but her 36G boobs had my attention. So I went back to hers after a drink and we went to bed and she unleashed her bra, I thought 2 seal pups had fallen out, nipples like 2 quarter pound burgers. I saw her a few times as her fun bags were comforting. When she went to the bathroom, I put one of her cups on my head and took a selfie. I had to laugh as I looked like a fuckin Beekeeper lol.

Distance was a killer though, but I duly thanked her for the mammaries(sorry memories).

Your threads are hilarious. Regarding the woman with big feet, how did you get on to the topic of feet sizes?

Your threads are hilarious. Regarding the woman with big feet, how did you get on to the topic of feet sizes?
We were in her kitchen one night and I said I liked her new shoes. She replied something like "Thanks, not easy getting size 9 ladies shoes(or is that lad sized shoes), I wear them and when I'm bored of them, I sell them to German trannies on eBay". She thought nothing of It really.

We were in her kitchen one night and I said I liked her new shoes. She replied something like "Thanks, not easy getting size 9 ladies shoes(or is that lad sized shoes), I wear them and when I'm bored of them, I sell them to German trannies on eBay". She thought nothing of It really.
Was it true about big shoes big..... ?

My mate had a blind date and (It was my mate and I'm not joking) he picked a pub with a window in the gents just in case. He met her, and left, through the window in the bog. It was years ago and I can't remember the reason, pretty sure it wasn't feet size or forhead related though.

Was it true about big shoes big..... ?

My mate had a blind date and (It was my mate and I'm not joking) he picked a pub with a window in the gents just in case. He met her, and left, through the window in the bog. It was years ago and I can't remember the reason, pretty sure it wasn't feet size or forhead related though.
Yes mate, Sze 9's. I have no reason to lie. As for the one with the big forehead, she told me herself she had a high forehead. At least she was being honest. Would of met her but she cried off at last minute, probably had the attention of some better eye candy than me online, but hey ho.

I remember meeting another a few years ago. Same again, good pics and profile, seemed nice enough on the phone. She turned up pissed, stank of piss and hadn't even brushed her hair. God strike me down If I'm lying.

We had a drink and although I didn't feel any sexual chemistry between us, she began to tell me how she's been physically abused by her ex, and how her luck was down etc. I became friends with her, and we kept in touch on the phone.

I hadn't heard from her for a couple of months or so and she rang me up out of the blue. She told me that she'd met a really nice guy off a dating site, but she was a bit unsure as this guy was well to do, had his own business, nice house and car, and he wanted to take her somewhere exotic on holiday. She hadn't had much luck in life and even less with her ex's from what she told me, and she's never been loved or bought flowers as her new b/f had bought her. I told her that he obviously thought a lot of her and to embrace any possible ongoing romance with him.

A while after this she rang me again, telling me how happy they were together and that he had asked her to marry her. Never heard from her again so I hope she's still with him and they are very happy together.

I remember meeting another a few years ago. Same again, good pics and profile, seemed nice enough on the phone. She turned up pissed, stank of piss and hadn't even brushed her hair. God strike me down If I'm lying.

We had a drink and although I didn't feel any sexual chemistry between us, she began to tell me how she's been physically abused by her ex, and how her luck was down etc. I became friends with her, and we kept in touch on the phone.

I hadn't heard from her for a couple of months or so and she rang me up out of the blue. She told me that she'd met a really nice guy off a dating site, but she was a bit unsure as this guy was well to do, had his own business, nice house and car, and he wanted to take her somewhere exotic on holiday. She hadn't had much luck in life and even less with her ex's from what she told me, and she's never been loved or bought flowers as her new b/f had bought her. I told her that he obviously thought a lot of her and to embrace any possible ongoing romance with him.

A while after this she rang me again, telling me how happy they were together and that he had asked her to marry her. Never heard from her again so I hope she's still with him and they are very happy together.
Did you fuck her though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.