David Luiz

Seems to me that Luiz would rather hold out for a move to Real next season. I reckon if he came to us it would only be because Benfica are desperate for the cash as it would be too good an offer to refuse. Would we really want a player under those circumstances?

But both yaya toure and silva clearly didn't want to come to us too and only changed their minds after learning that no one was interested in them or would pay what we were ready to pay for them.

I mean who wouldn't want to join real madrid,i would too but if he comes and i hope he does because toure is just ridiculously bad now,i would be so happy because the defence is going to be so crucial to whatever target we have this year.

zinaldo1982 said:
But both yaya toure and silva clearly didn't want to come to us too and only changed their minds after learning that no one was interested in them or would pay what we were ready to pay for them.

I mean who wouldn't want to join real madrid,i would too but if he comes and i hope he does because toure is just ridiculously bad now,i would be so happy because the defence is going to be so crucial to whatever target we have this year.

Very suspicious.

Zinaldo is annoyed that we haven't sold Ade and Toure yet, nor have we bid on that left back Cissokho, who he seems to have a bit of a crush on.

Eh 1 thing that is for sure is that if i was the one taking care of the signing then i would have bought both yaya toure and silva and i don't detest either of kolo or ade but they are clearly not that good because toure has not been good for the past 2 years and ade has only ever had 1 good season in the premier league.

The salaries these 2 are receiving are too much but i wouldn't per say sell them but bring in better quality players to make them have to up their levels to be in the starting eleven,i think that was their problems at arsenal were they thought they would always be automatic starters and stopped performing.

You can ask anyone if cissokho isn't in the top 5 best left currently in the world so me talking about him makes sense as he has been the best voted the best left back in the champions league last year and has been able to keep both robben and ronaldo quiet when he has faced which in itself is not an easy task.

we'd have a lot of options and until we're linked to another RB I think Mancini is planning on
Zab-Boateng-Luiz-Kolarov

or you could put Micah, Kolo, Boateng at RB, VK, Lescott, Kolo at CB...neverending combinations.

Andouble said:
we'd have a lot of options and until we're linked to another RB I think Mancini is planning on
Zab-Boateng-Luiz-Kolarov

or you could put Micah, Kolo, Boateng at RB, VK, Lescott, Kolo at CB...neverending combinations.
only see zab playing carling cup..or easy home games in early fa cup rounds..maybe a 2nd leg of europa game if we win 1st 6 nil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.