David Luiz

yozzer said:
Andouble said:
we'd have a lot of options and until we're linked to another RB I think Mancini is planning on
Zab-Boateng-Luiz-Kolarov

or you could put Micah, Kolo, Boateng at RB, VK, Lescott, Kolo at CB...neverending combinations.
only see zab playing carling cup..or easy home games in early fa cup rounds..maybe a 2nd leg of europa game if we win 1st 6 nil

Mancini likes him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/trainmaniac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/trainmaniac</a>

Okay, the worst news we could have. The City returned to the charge by David, and almost everything is handled.

It seems like .. City reconsidered and decided to meet the demands

It has been asked to leave. Normally be refused, but after the 2nd meeting and opportunity to all. There should be treated

What is sandpaper sell a guy who does not want to leave, and we had walked to grind her head to go. Let's go 50 years until another well

Especially in human terms and to the spa, we lose someone that is unrepeatable in modern football. I am very sorry

I think it's only money

Until shiver to think who the Edcarlos this time, to bridge the output of David

Let us note that in recent weeks David was already a bit tb fdd with how our direction and approached to leave .. :-X

I never said such a thing .. always said that we need to fit money

Look, I can assure you that the first time that the DL was sold, the JJ only knew then

Not yet ... but the way it is, it's about time to announce

At the end of May was almost all treaty by the JJ entrance. The DL had finally agreed to hear the proposals ..

Benfica only owns 55% of the pass from David Luiz. Let us make around € 20M in reality

- Maybe, David Luiz coming City

BlueDejong said:
http://twitter.com/trainmaniac

Okay, the worst news we could have. The City returned to the charge by David, and almost everything is handled.

It has been asked to leave. Normally be refused, but after the 2nd meeting and opportunity to all. There should be treated

What is sandpaper sell a guy who does not want to leave, and we had walked to grind her head to go. Let's go 50 years until another well

Especially in human terms and to the spa, we lose someone that is unrepeatable in modern football. I am very sorry

I think it's only money

Let us note that in recent weeks David was already a bit tb fdd with how our direction and approached to leave .. :-X

Look, I can assure you that the first time that the DL was sold, the JJ only knew then

At the end of May was almost all treaty by the JJ entrance. The DL had finally agreed to hear the proposals ..

Benfica only owns 55% of the pass from David Luiz. Let us make around € 20M in reality

well i dont understand any of that

BlueDejong said:

I think it's only money

a) yes your obsessed

b) What tha fuk is all dat about?

BlueDejong said:

I think it's only money

What grade of sandpaper?

That Twitter guy just sounds like a Benfica fan - his profile translates as:

Benfica fanatic enthusiast of trains and crazy about music

Not sure we can count him as ITK!

Robbo. said:
BlueDejong said:

I think it's only money

well i dont understand any of that

dito

it someone on twitter who claims to be itk,dont know if its a radio station or what or just a normal person...he seems to think benfica have accepted our offer and david luiz is discussing our proposal and benfica will only get 55% of the fee,thats y they wanted as much money as possible.if hes itk then great but if hes not then meh.dont know enuf about the twitter account to make a judgement especially since its in a different language,hope its true tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.