David Luiz

Pigeonho said:
You can't be serious? If you are well then in the space of 2 months, he (Luiz, a defender) has scored 1/5 of what its taken Mario, (a striker), to score in 8 months. I would expect too that Opta stats show he has covered more or less the same ground as Mario in that same space of time. Pretty poor argument on your part this.

Mario has played 19 games and most as a sub. Luiz has 2 goals.

didactic said:
Pigeonho said:
You can't be serious? If you are well then in the space of 2 months, he (Luiz, a defender) has scored 1/5 of what its taken Mario, (a striker), to score in 8 months. I would expect too that Opta stats show he has covered more or less the same ground as Mario in that same space of time. Pretty poor argument on your part this.

Mario has played 19 games and most as a sub. Luiz has 2 goals.
Luiz is a defender and has been here not even 2 months.

Pigeonho said:

He has scored two goals regardless why do we continue to have short term memory? Mario has been out suspended or injured most of the season. He scored a header against us doesnt make him the next best player he is no better than Micah. It was a headed goal off a set play. Kolarov has scored a couple of goals yet everyone says he is gash.

didactic said:
Pigeonho said:

He has scored two goals regardless why do we continue to have short term memory? Mario has been out suspended or injured most of the season. He scored a head against us doesnt make him the next best player he is no better than Micah. It was a headed goal off a set play. Kolarov has scored a couple of goals yet everyone says he is gash.
Ok, well looking at Luiz in the two games i've seen him, (against United and us), he looks solid, strong, works tirelessly and gets stuck in. On top of that he has grabbed a couple of important goals too, and all in the space of 2 months and (off the top of my head), 5 or 6 games. He is a top, top player in my opinion.

Get off your high horses some of you. The word filth around my area is simply just another word for shit. Nothing more nothing less

Against United I thought he was vulnerable and should have been sent off.

Against us he had Dzeko to defend with Terry and lets face he wont have had many easier days than that!

Pigeonho said:
Ok, well looking at Luiz in the two games i've seen him, (against United and us), he looks solid, strong, works tirelessly and gets stuck in. On top of that he has grabbed a couple of important goals too, and all in the space of 2 months and (off the top of my head), 5 or 6 games. He is a top, top player in my opinion.

Two games brother you have watched and Chelsea have not won all their games since he came into the team. Granted he is good but we have the same quality. He is less a defender more a midfielder.

He should have been off today, the freekick was a dive and he was lucky the ref let him foul and foul with no booking.

didactic said:
Pigeonho said:

Two games brother you have watched and Chelsea have not won all their games since he came into the team. Granted he is good but we have the same quality. He is less a defender more a midfielder.
That's all I can go off. It is you who compared the Mario/Luiz strike rates, I merely pointed out the different positions they play, and the length of team each have been at their respective clubs. I would loved for us to have signed him.

Halfpenny said:
Stillsy said:
How did we miss this trick? I know we was linked with him heavily for a long time but just let him slip away.

Why do we spend money on filth like boateng and kolarov and then allow this beast to slip away to chelsea.... Him and Kompany would be simply unbeatable.
Filth?!

I'm simply astonished.

Agreed.

Boateng is a class footballer. Fact. He is a 1st choice German international.

Lets wait until Kevin davies has a go at Luiz then we'll see how good is he, lest we forget Skrtel (liverpool) looked quality when he first joined. Now he is average at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.