David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people expect the unachievable.

I wouldn't sweat it mate, if you read the thread, the overwhelming majority recognise just how good he is, and his worth to the team. It's just a recurring theme on here at the minute, some people just have to have a moan about something.

If you have ever played football at any level, you simply know how good he is. Sit in your fucking armchair with a beer, and it's all so simple. Fuck, you don't even need to have played football, what am I on about. I despair at the way some of our 'fans' have gone.

Crack on Merlin.

@Bluwhit I hope he really, truly understands how much he means to us.

World class in my opinion and in the middle of one of his best ever seasons. His pass to Aguero was just sublime. His fighting qualities and determination to defend are a testament to his character. He's a different player now, but in a very real way still the same as ever.

6IJyXj1o_normal.jpg
David Silva

@21LVA

Great attitude by the team tonight,We'll never give up!! Thanks to the fans for the amazing support.

Been our best player this season. He's been breathtaking! In some recent games he's been shut-your-eyes-shake-your-head good

The deep role has made him an unreal player, even enhancing his attacking game as he can burst in from deeper rather than be picked up fast.

It's murdering teams.

What a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.