David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mateo is doing fine. The situation could change though at anytime.
However at this stage he is doing well and is fighting just to let you all know.
Thanks for sharing that. He is an amazing character to put his personal worries behind him and play like he has throughout. When David plays City win. Very best wishes to David, Mateo and his family.

However at this stage he is doing well and is fighting just to let you all know.

Pass along all our good wishes and good to hear the little one is a fighter :)

Delighted that the wee lad is doing well, really tough for the parents and thoughts are with the whole family.

The respect/admiration/love I have for this man has...well I didn't think I could give more but he's well worth it all.
His family too. One word, esp from his wife, and he'd still be in Spain. Glad to hear baby Mateo is doing well.

There is no doubt we are a better side with Silva in it. I daresay, the players feel a touch more secure when he's in there. I know I do.

Our best ever player and if we do win the league hope he is the player that’s gets to lift the trophy. Harsh on vinny but Merlin should keep captaincy now full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.