David Silva

sboroMCFC

I know he only played a little bit last night but again showed glimpses of what he will do for us. He is pure quality and I can't wait to see him playing regularly for us!

I agree. I thought he really showed what he is capable of last week against Chelsea. His passing and movement is superb. He as the makings of being a real star here.

super_city_si said:
I agree. I thought he really showed what he is capable of last week against Chelsea. His passing and movement is superb. He as the makings of being a real star here.

The only thing that worries me is that players like Silva thrive off other players making intelligent runs. Our team sometimes has a real lack of movement in forward areas.

Can only see him getting better and better as he settles in the league and our side. On the ball his awareness and passing is superb, his off the ball movement and positioning... well, the rest of our players should watch and learn!

super_city_si said:

I thought David Villa was better against Chelsea

He's a terrific talent but i think we're asking too much of him and Tevez to be our only real creators in the side ( haven't included AJ as he won't play every week).
We struggle at times with little creativity in the side at present.

law74 said:
super_city_si said:

I thought David Villa was better against Chelsea

Lol..my mistake :)

sboroMCFC said:
super_city_si said:

The only thing that worries me is that players like Silva thrive off other players making intelligent runs. Our team sometimes has a real lack of movement in forward areas.
I know what you mean. Its going to be interesting to see him playing with Balotelli (if they both feature). Being able to place a pass for someone with pace to run on to would fit his game to a tee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.