David Silva

I was expecting more goals from him though, considering he finished joint top scorer at the World Cup with Muller, Sneijder and Forlan.

Tricky_Trev said:
I was expecting more goals from him though, considering he finished joint top scorer at the World Cup with Muller, Sneijder and Forlan.

I only opened this on the second page, and so almost walked into that.

bluevengence said:
He aint frightend to get stuck in aswell....love the little fellow already

He looks to be getting stronger in every game, pretty soon we should see the full article.. and god am I looking forward to that :)

pee dubya said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I only opened this on the second page, and so almost walked into that.
Ooooo, so close! One day i will succeed. One day...

He is our Modric . If he plays in the middle , he will do very well ,but If he plays on the wing , he will be just another winger !

I think he will link very well with AJ .

sboroMCFC said:
super_city_si said:
I agree. I thought he really showed what he is capable of last week against Chelsea. His passing and movement is superb. He as the makings of being a real star here.

The only thing that worries me is that players like Silva thrive off other players making intelligent runs. Our team sometimes has a real lack of movement in forward areas.

The fact that it is such a rarity, made Adam J's goal last night such a beauty. Moving forward with the ball, a forward pass parallel to the touchlines, splitting the back four and someone who made an anticipatory run. Fantastic when it comes off. I think the emphasis on the training ground is the pass, and not the run. But when you get to the edge of your opponent's penalty area, movement is often the only thing that undoes them.

He certainly is a class act and he will certainly become a fans favourite. He is getting more and more into the game with more time on the pitch. He can link and play in any formation and will be a true asset for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.