David Villa..

Paddys Goose said:
pml79 said:
Paddys Goose said:
Dunno which club, he didnt know
so is this supposedly a loan or permanent deal ?

Permanent, hope its not us

Why on earth not?
How anyone would NOT want David Villa to play for us is beyond me. The man is as classy as they come, and as clinical as players costing four times as much as him.
I would absolutely love to see him once again hook up with Silva, and so what if he only have two or three more years in him at the highest level? He's probably in better shape than any of our current strikers.

Since he got back from his injury he has scored in very other appearance he's had for Barca, 1 in 2. Not too shabby.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm --<br /><br />
GX Blue said:
Paddys Goose said:
I'll kill him if hes lying to me

Thats the kind of dedication im after ;-)

Manchester City - Instigating murder since 1894

sir baconface said:
xzbit04 said:
NipHolmes said:
It comes down to a few things, we have a wage bill that needs trimming and to do that we need to get some players shifted. No way will we threaten our title chances now by unsettling squad now.

Everythings delayed till the summer, have players finishing their big contracts. Have players looking for moves elsewhere for starting time and personal reasons and we have a 'vision' now, I reckon we will go big in the summer, I reckon we will spend £100+ in fees. I think we will put the balance into our squad and build on our spine that won the league last year, the shame is it's a season too late.

Glass half full, the summer will right a lot of wrongs.

£100 in fees? we wont be able to sign even a Brentford player at those amounts

FFP is finally beginning to bite.

Gill finally had his way.

Acting in his new role as Chairman of the FA, David Gill passed new rulings to try and placate the fiscal problems faced by clubs in the Premier League.

From now on all clubs other than Manchester United can spend £50m per season. However Manchester City have been penalised as a retrospective punishment, they now have £100 to spend each league campaign.

Gill - ''Following independent studies into club accounts and activities it is only responsible for intervention right now. We need to protect the best interests of clubs and ensure limits are set and adhered to, it will ensure that the league will be won by Manchester Uni..I mean it will ensure that the league remains healthy and will prevent any more unsavoury episodes like City winning the lea...I mean it will prevent any clubs from going into administration like Portsmouth for example.''

NipHolmes said:
sir baconface said:
xzbit04 said:
£100 in fees? we wont be able to sign even a Brentford player at those amounts

Acting in his new role as Chairmen of the FA, David Gill passed new rulings to try and placate the fiscal problems faced by clubs in the Premier League.

From now on all clubs other than Manchester United can spend £50m per season. However Manchester City have been penalised as a retrospective punishment, they now have £100 to spend each league campaign.

Gill - ''Following independant studies into club accounts and activities it is only responsible for intervention right now. We need to protect the best interests of clubs and ensure limits are set and adhered to, it will ensure that the league will be won by Manchester Uni..I mean it will ensure that the league remains healthy and will prevent any more unsavoury episodes like City winning the lea...I mean it will prevent any clubs from going into administration like Portsmouth for example.''

Always look on the bright side.....

... Michael Owen?
... Titus Bramble?
... Both?

sir baconface said:
NipHolmes said:
sir baconface said:

Acting in his new role as Chairmen of the FA, David Gill passed new rulings to try and placate the fiscal problems faced by clubs in the Premier League.

Gill - ''Following independant studies into club accounts and activities it is only responsible for intervention right now. We need to protect the best interests of clubs and ensure limits are set and adhered to, it will ensure that the league will be won by Manchester Uni..I mean it will ensure that the league remains healthy and will prevent any more unsavoury episodes like City winning the lea...I mean it will prevent any clubs from going into administration like Portsmouth for example.''

Always look on the bright side.....

... Michael Owen?
... Titus Bramble?
... Both?

Bramble. I'd sooner sleep with my sister before we sign Owen. Hate that little bastard and his montone drone, fuck him and his brochure.

The Colonel said:
** BREAKING NEWS **

Guillem Ballague has been found dead at his sports desk. Witnesses say that a large poultry bird with an irish accent attacked the reknowned spanish journalist as he was just about to report on transfer ongoings in La Liga
Dustin's a murderer?!?

The Game 77 said:
Kladze said:
I hoped this guy would be our deadline day signing..
I cannot see us signing anyone now could we do I deal in time ?? seems as time isn't on our side

A deal can be done subject to medical. In theory we can sign a player from Spain at 10:55pm & he has his medical tomorrow after flying in, so up to 11pm anything is possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.