David White - Tonight @ Bury Blues

Oops. Bit of a football faux pas there Jim. Mistaking one set of Dons for another.
Same difference Kev. You've seen one set of Dons, you've seen them all. Anyway, shouldn't you be getting the Corrie poll back up and running again? Or has Hull's promotion yesterday blunted your appetite for an Annie Walker vs Betty Turpin showdown?

I know we were in the second tier but i loved watching that team, Huddesfield and Charlton 5-1 to go up stick in the mind. As for the goals Stewart, Adcock and White * 3 and that serial poacher McNab. How Simmo didnt get on the scoresheet is a wonder. Funniest thing about that game was the slightly over exuberant celebration when the scored to bring it back to (i think 7-1), who scored their pen?

As for White, loved him as a player, but to be fair he wasnt to keen on tracking back even then.
Charlton 5-1? That was May 85.
White's debut was Sept 86 at Southend in the League Cup

Charlton 5-1? That was May 85.
White's debut was Sept 86 at Southend in the League Cup
I know we were in the second tier but i loved watching that team, Huddesfield and Charlton 5-1 to go up stick in the mind. As for the goals Stewart, Adcock and White * 3 and that serial poacher McNab. How Simmo didnt get on the scoresheet is a wonder. Funniest thing about that game was the slightly over exuberant celebration when the scored to bring it back to (i think 7-1), who scored their pen?

As for White, loved him as a player, but to be fair he wasnt to keen on tracking back even then.

Andy May ex city, scored the Huddersfield pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.