De Bruyne (and others) on the verge of new contracts

He would walk into any team in the world and if he showed any indication he wanted to move they would be queuing up for him..... but he's chosen us

"Not in my lifetime"

I was perusing the caf for some light entertainment today and saw a conversation about How KDB would be off soon, Real or Barca will get him because why would he want to be here when he could be there.

For this news to be announced the very same day is great timing indeed.

Last edited:
Fantastic news. This season just gets better and better.
I’m sure any deluded rags (and rag tops) out there will convince themselves it’s still about to all go t*ts up, by pointing out that they’ve “probably” managed to convince the world class player that is JFE, to snub us in favour of a dream return to the swamp.

Last edited:
Guardian reporting we're also going to offer Ederson a new deal. Seems odd as he's only been with us for 6 months

To be fair, the article only speculates that we might offer Ederson a new deal. I doubt we will for another year or so.

I was perusing the cat for some light entertainment today.....
ken.jpg

Whatever lights your barbecue, I suppose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.