De Bruyne (and others) on the verge of new contracts

BTW anyone notice how the club who generally never even comment on rumours of transfers or contract extensions are actively releasing news to media nationally on almost daily basis when no contracts have been signed or extended but yesterday it was all over the back pages about Pep’s extension and tonight Sky is out with breaking news right after the Monday Night Football about Kev’s contract extension ... and yes it’s all over the back pages tomorrow as well ...

BTW anyone notice how the club who generally never even comment on rumours of transfers or contract extensions are actively releasing news to media nationally on almost daily basis when no contracts have been signed or extended but yesterday it was all over the back pages about Pep’s extension and tonight Sky is out with breaking news right after the Monday Night Football about Kev’s contract extension ... and yes it’s all over the back pages tomorrow as well ...

Definitely looks like a few tidbits have been thrown out to the press in the last couple of days.

Guardian reporting we're also going to offer Ederson a new deal. Seems odd as he's only been with us for 6 months
Well with Buffon soon to retire, there aren't many that are up there for the best keeper in world football, so, if it was up to me, I'd be looking at a lengthy extension, while he's enjoying his time here, which he clearly is.

One of the best keepers I've ever seen.

Sam lee with some details on KDB's contract.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/reve...brexit-inspired-man/9ixysisb7fs512yyfd5of230x

• £200k basic salary

• £800k for playing over 60% of matches.

• £350,000 bonus for winning the ballon d'or plus a wage increase of £650k/year.

• £150k for League Cup win.

• £350k for FA Cup win.

• £800k for Premier League win.

• £800k for CL group stage qualification.

• £1.2m for Champions League win.

Some serious numbers there! Seems like they pay a lot for champions league qualification when it should be a given. Let's hope he hits all his bonuses!

Sam lee with some details on KDB's contract.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/reve...brexit-inspired-man/9ixysisb7fs512yyfd5of230x

• £200k basic salary

• £800k for playing over 60% of matches.

• £350,000 bonus for winning the ballon d'or plus a wage increase of £650k/year.

• £150k for League Cup win.

• £350k for FA Cup win.

• £800k for Premier League win.

• £800k for CL group stage qualification.

• £1.2m for Champions League win.

It would seem I'm in the wrong career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.