De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

I think people are dismissing the next run of games as being easy,newly promoted teams are not easy this early in the season
There are no easy games. We just made them look easy. He'll be missed. But it's about finding a solution and I think we're very capable at this moment in time in coping without him. Bernardo and Silva are stella stand-ins if we want to attack. If we need defensive additions to support Fernandinho, then we look to Zinchenko and Delph.

really is piss poor that, your key man should not be injured during training, coaches / trainers / players should be focussed. Accidents can happen but its far to often, especially a big injury.

Disagree, they're at their weakest around this time.

You don't want them on the first weekend because it's a big event for them and the big upset is on, but after that, August/September/October, they haven't gotten used to the level required, they're not in a relegation battle yet, they're trying to balance the old championship players and the new signings etc.

They're still essentially Championship teams at this point.
I disagree,they are still on a high and all 3 promoted teams last season stayed up

Usually I'm this situation I would be worried but after the way we swept aside arsenal I'm not worried.
The main thing is that we are defensively solid and we have plenty of cover for de bruyne.

Accidents can happen but its far to often, especially a big injury.
List them!

And before you try and preach about what should and shouldn’t happen in training, maybe ask yourself why we are so good in matches. It’s because of the intensity of the training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.