De Bruyne?

A week to go until the season starts... Txixi and co need to really pick the pace up. Hoping for some movement in this next week coming.

Spoke to my Mate who knows somebody At the club, will be completed next week

Last edited:
See, this is where I disagree. Txiki does indeed sus out who is a good fit for us and whether they are worth pursuing i.e. available. If the signatures don't materialise thereafter, there are probably more reasons why it isn't Txiki's fault as to why it is.

Many on here just seem hell bent on blaming the man without the slightest understanding of why.

You make a fair point mate.....I agree that some things are out of his control but there is no room for excuses in my book....Jovetic was sold becuase of injuries not becuase of lack of talent...you could say the injuries were out of his control but he still got sold because at the end of the day...its results that matter! maybe that is a poor example tho....Geniune question.....Who's idea was it to chase Fernando for 7 months last year? Txiki?....Talent wise he's a step below the prem/CL in my book.....who cherry picked his talent?....in my opinion, its not fair to say Txiki is doing a bad job this window becuase its not yet over and will be the first to give him credit if we get De Bruyne locked down to a deal.....but he also shouldnt be above criticism when we do poorly, I guess thats all I'm saying......

You make a fair point mate.....I agree that some things are out of his control but there is no room for excuses in my book....Jovetic was sold becuase of injuries not becuase of lack of talent...you could say the injuries were out of his control but he still got sold because at the end of the day...its results that matter! maybe that is a poor example tho....Geniune question.....Who's idea was it to chase Fernando for 7 months last year? Txiki?....Talent wise he's a step below the prem/CL in my book.....who cherry picked his talent?....in my opinion, its not fair to say Txiki is doing a bad job this window becuase its not yet over and will be the first to give him credit if we get De Bruyne locked down to a deal.....but he also shouldnt be above criticism when we do poorly, I guess thats all I'm saying......

Fair points too.

We readily critices (and rightly so) players who put in a lack lustre performance etc and that's easy, because we can see that . With the suits, who we never get to see operate, it's much more difficult to criticise because we don't know what the facts are, yet many perceive they do and profer criticism that has unfounded justification.

Regarding Nando, I guess the scouts courted him for several months and saw something in the lad. He started off bright and then fell away. It only came to light recently, that he was nursing a groin strain for most of last season, so I believe we will see a much improved player this season.

How would lawyers be on his case?

After ten minutes?

It takes a month for a court order, to force Twitter to give the details to the solicitors for a start.

He literally just outed himself as full of bullshit. He's a **** and a wum (and reading this right now), if I was ric I'd ban anyone posting his guff.

Agreed, nobody wants to read most of this garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.