De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agent here to see Kolorov is a cover up in my opinion..

Why would City want to sell Kolorov ?

We would then have to buy a replacement, with only 2 weeks left in the window..

The guy is here to talk about DDR..

pudge said:
cyprustavern said:
pudge its hard to stay on topic mate when dealing with wind up merchants , it was about relative values anyway same as you are on about now in fact
I'm linking the value of De Rossi to the value of Yaya, as they are important players of each team; because "iheartcity" is saying we should try and sign De Rossi for nearer £25 million.

You lot were just talking about Agger..

yep hes nowhere near world class that kid

yayas trusty right foot said:
The agent here to see Kolorov is a cover up in my opinion..

Why would City want to sell Kolorov ?

We would then have to buy a replacement, with only 2 weeks left in the window..

The guy is here to talk about DDR..
Or maybe to do a bit of shopping, holiday anything. I do agree the Kolarov link is spurious. That doesn't make much sense though there have been a few links with Italian clubs

pudge said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
pudge said:
Right, so you say Yaya is worth £50 million and that if the club were to sell him that's what they should be looking for, at least.

So why can't Roma feel the same about De Rossi who is as, if not more important to them?

Because in 4 years he will be worth £5m. And in their financial state, they can't miss out on £35m in hopes of £50m because if we walk away they get 0. We are the only team that will pay that much for him don't you think? If they are going for the moneyball approach I can see why they would cash in.
An in 4 years RVP will be worth nothing, as will Torres, and Yaya?

I didn't say that Roma were holding out for £50 million, I was highlighting that they can "overprice" De Rossi because of how important he is to them

No I understand. I am just saying that if they are trying to reduce their debt and kind of rebuild with some youth, they can overprice him all they want. But I wouldn't be surprised if it went like this.

Roma - £50m
City-£30m
Roma - No way, £50m
City - £32M
Roma - No way, £50m
City - £35m
Roma - No way, £50m
City - ok bye bye
Roma - Wait!!! £35m sounds great!

Hopefully city have been the green light to proceed with the interest of De Rossi ...
Obviously city keep the dealings hush hush as much as possible anyway ,but possibly even more so with them over the road signing van Persie maybe just maybe city want to unveil ddp after utd unveil their major signing of the summer so we can claim the limelight once again if you catch my drift ....
Here's hoping anyway

unlikelyfan19 said:
pudge said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Because in 4 years he will be worth £5m. And in their financial state, they can't miss out on £35m in hopes of £50m because if we walk away they get 0. We are the only team that will pay that much for him don't you think? If they are going for the moneyball approach I can see why they would cash in.
An in 4 years RVP will be worth nothing, as will Torres, and Yaya?

I didn't say that Roma were holding out for £50 million, I was highlighting that they can "overprice" De Rossi because of how important he is to them

No I understand. I am just saying that if they are trying to reduce their debt and kind of rebuild with some youth, they can overprice him all they want. But I wouldn't be surprised if it went like this.

Roma - £50m
City-£30m
Roma - No way, £50m
City - £32M
Roma - No way, £50m
City - £35m
Roma - No way, £50m
City - ok bye bye
Roma - Wait!!! £35m sounds great!
I'd like to think it will go like this..

the_godfather_horse_head.jpg

£31.5M (40M Euros) the same as at the same juncture last year, and there must be some form of agreement between both clubs if we have been allowed to talk with his agent. (If that is what is going on). Given Roma's straight forward reputation this is a deal that could be done in 2-3 days from here, so how much that we take some air outof red sails on monday lunch-time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.