Dead fox in our garden

Basil brush my eldest daughter's favourite bought her a talking one (pull the cord) said all his catch phrases, she is 39 now time goes nowhere
Bloody hell that takes me back remember my niece having one of these,it finally give up the ghost when you pulled the cord he spoke all speeded up hahaha..

Isn't the woods where foxes usually kick the bucket?
I've had 2 die in my back garden,one from an infected metal trap wound and the other just keeled over and died,the RSPCA told me what to do with them and if you put dead ones in the woods or somebodies garden then you can spread infections to the other wildlife,the council will take them and dispose of them properly

OK I know I am going to get lots of highly amusing advice but what the fuck do I do with it. Throw into next-doors garden, bin bag? put it on the road, or dump it in the woods across the road really don't won't to handle it. Or call the council, so sad it really it doesn't look like it was under fed or injured and looks young
New scarf for the mrs frothy.boomboom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.