"Deadwood" price competiton....

It does look like its shaping up for there to be no permanent fees for anyone, which would be quite frustrating.

Yep. Loans all over, for Yaya and Joe maybe not even that.
We should get used to it as we are not a selling club. Times have changed.

The market knows our financial position and nobody will do us a favour. Why should they?

We really should stop whining before we make a fool of ouselves.

Yep. Loans all over, for Yaya and Joe maybe not even that.
We should get used to it as we are not a selling club. Times have changed.

The market knows our financial position and nobody will do us a favour. Why should they?

We really should stop whining before we make a fool of ouselves.
Never get how chelsea get fees like £50 million for luiz, £38 million for Mata and £20 odd million for a pretty average player in Schurrle

Not surprised we're not seeing much happening though, big clubs already have a top keeper, yaya is on astronomical wages and the likes of Mangala, Nasri and Bony just ain't that good.

Why do we always do our own players down. We moan like fuck about them , call them fat, shite , cunts. Then moan again when nobody wants to buy them.! It makes no sense. The ones we want gone will be gone when the window shuts I would be happy to see. Mangala on loan as I still feel there is a player there somewhere. Nasri has genuine talent but lacks the desire. Bony was top scorer in a not brilliant Swansea side just wrong fit for us. Yaya legs gone a bit might go might stay . Hart think it is best for all concerned if he goes. Will be a season long distraction if he stays. No one shite plays for city and haven't for a fair old while now.

Why do we always do our own players down. We moan like fuck about them , call them fat, shite , cunts. Then moan again when nobody wants to buy them.! It makes no sense. The ones we want gone will be gone when the window shuts I would be happy to see. Mangala on loan as I still feel there is a player there somewhere. Nasri has genuine talent but lacks the desire. Bony was top scorer in a not brilliant Swansea side just wrong fit for us. Yaya legs gone a bit might go might stay . Hart think it is best for all concerned if he goes. Will be a season long distraction if he stays. No one shite plays for city and haven't for a fair old while now.

Spot on!

I truly hope City is able to avoid such a negative story about Yaya and Joe:

Would be quite a strange jobless Golf flight on roughly 700k per week those three...

Hart - loan
Bony - 17 mil
Mangala - loan paying most of his wages
Nasri - loan with obligation to buy, 7mil
Toure - will hang around
Fernando - staying

Less than 30 mil in sales. Let's be real. The outgoing players wages are too high for us to get significant money for them, and Pep doesn't want them around. Pennies on the dollar for most of them.

7mil for Nasri was the missing of the 1 in front of the 7 a typo ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.