Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

I wasn't trying to ric - I'm not selling it at all now, I just wanted to gauge opinions really on what blues thought.

Sorry mate, I wasn't suggesting that you were. I was just saying we don't allow it on here because there's no excuse for Blues getting ripped off for tickets.

to be honest I've never sold one (and don't think I ever will again after this exp)......but coming from the other side its never bothered me too much paying more (via touting sites or sometimes other season ticket holders) so I was just curious why so many blues found it so offensive. due to financial reasons in the early 2000's I had to give my season ticket up (that I'd had since I was 6) for a few years. got it back in 05 only to lose my job in the 08 crisis and gave it up again - got it back in 2012 after buying almost every game in 2011/12 season through various methods (inc paying a guy way over fv for the final game!). so having a piss poor number of points compared to what someone else who started going in 1984 ive always accepted that paying more for games I really want to go to is something I have to do.

There are still tickets available but only if you are a citizens member. I've never bothered with that even if it does save you money in the long run I shouldn't have to pay 15 quid to buy tickets.

So there's tickets left and me, a supporter of over 30 odd years can't go cause I didn't pay 15 quid for a stupid fucking card? If that's right that seems like bullshit to me.

There are still tickets available but only if you are a citizens member. I've never bothered with that even if it does save you money in the long run I shouldn't have to pay 15 quid to buy tickets.

So there's tickets left and me, a supporter of over 30 odd years can't go cause I didn't pay 15 quid for a stupid fucking card? If that's right that seems like bullshit to me.

Cityzens membership is £35, not £15. :)

To be fair, it's a Manchester derby - putting tickets on general sale would be a recipe for carnage so I'm guessing they're acting on police advice and only selling tickets to members. United do the same for Old Trafford derbies - there were thousands of tickets available in their end for the League Cup game at theirs earlier in the season in the days leading up to the match but you had to be signed up to their membership scheme to get your hands on one.

To be fair, it's a Manchester derby - putting tickets on general sale would be a recipe for carnage so I'm guessing they're acting on police advice and only selling tickets to members. United do the same for Old Trafford derbies - there were thousands of tickets available in their end for the League Cup game at theirs earlier in the season in the days leading up to the match but you had to be signed up to their membership scheme to get your hands on one.
I am a member. With years of purchase history and meaningless points.
So open sale to members with previous purchase history solves that issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.