Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

I'm glad mine has arrived as a paper ticket, as I has the original weekend off but now I can no longer get to the match :(

I have now sold it.

Last edited:
Just found out I have to be in London on the Wednesday and Thursday at a conference. The earliest train I can get back is 17.40 which gets me into Piccadilly 10 minutes before the 8pm kick off. The missus has agreed to pick me up and run me to the stadium and take my stuff home.
Still think I am going to miss most of the first half

Just found out I have to be in London on the Wednesday and Thursday at a conference. The earliest train I can get back is 17.40 which gets me into Piccadilly 10 minutes before the 8pm kick off. The missus has agreed to pick me up and run me to the stadium and take my stuff home.

So earlier than most then stuck in the ridiculous queues.

I have my flight back to Abu Dhabi on Friday afternoon in Heathrow. Have to leave Manc early morning as there are no trains to London after the match apparently..

hi fellow blues, quick question on morality and I'm willing to admit I'm in the wrong here if told (in 25+ years of being season ticket holder I've never had to do this) - this morning I put on a fb group that my mrs couldn't go the derby cause of the change in fixture, literally nothing she can do. she gutted, wasn't sure where to sell it so asked on one forum and they told me fb.....didn't know it was face value only or supposed to be and just said open to offers, top one wins.......is that so bad? I paid 100 on a tout site for away at Bournemouth, 175 for Seville away and didn't bat an eyelid (and they're on their for 250+).....and I've know ppl sell (2012) ones for 400+ but I'm getting treated like I'm selling drugs to kids in there. whats ppls opinion here (btw I'm not trying to push it on here they've already taken the post down on fb) and wont be going down this route again - just curious as back on the original forum I asked and jesus the abuse got, made me think is this so bad?

hi fellow blues, quick question on morality and I'm willing to admit I'm in the wrong here if told (in 25+ years of being season ticket holder I've never had to do this) - this morning I put on a fb group that my mrs couldn't go the derby cause of the change in fixture, literally nothing she can do. she gutted, wasn't sure where to sell it so asked on one forum and they told me fb.....didn't know it was face value only or supposed to be and just said open to offers, top one wins.......is that so bad? I paid 100 on a tout site for away at Bournemouth, 175 for Seville away and didn't bat an eyelid (and they're on their for 250+).....and I've know ppl sell (2012) ones for 400+ but I'm getting treated like I'm selling drugs to kids in there. whats ppls opinion here (btw I'm not trying to push it on here they've already taken the post down on fb) and wont be going down this route again - just curious as back on the original forum I asked and jesus the abuse got, made me think is this so bad?

We don't allow anyone to sell tickets for more than face value on here.

I wasn't trying to ric - I'm not selling it at all now, I just wanted to gauge opinions really on what blues thought.

They're right. Blues ripping off blues Isn't acceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.