Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Can't be 22 March, it's international week - England v Germany on that very night.

Has to be the 1st of March ( precedent set with us and Liverpool ) otherwise we will know for definite that we are being stitched up to suit them/everyone else IMO

Don't forget 1st March 5th round fa cup replays midweek.
It can be penciled in for March 1st, tickets can be sold etc and then if either team has a reply the date can be moved. If neither team has a reply then the game goes ahead on March 1. No reason not to announce it for that date, it's only like Sky moving games for TV only to realise that the game won't be played on that day due to teams being involved in another competition. If it isn't March 1 then it will have to be April or even May.

Don't forget 1st March 5th round fa cup replays midweek.
If any of us have a replay fair enough, if not, it has to be this date and the club should fight tooth and nail for it cos it has to help us with them playing the final on the Sunday and us having a longer break

If any of us have a replay fair enough, if not, it has to be this date and the club should fight tooth and nail for it cos it has to help us with them playing the final on the Sunday and us having a longer break
Spot on your post and Eds,also if we both get our ties sorted this weekend why not play it Wednesday 8th of February.

I think someone has already mentioned it in this thread but our midweek game against Liverpool last season was happening whether or not we reached the League Cup Final. I think it was originally pencilled in for the Tuesday but moved back to the Wednesday once we'd both reached the Final.
The rearranged game from that weekends round of fixtures last season was the Newcastle (a) game, which was played on April 20th. I would expect Sky will ensure this rearranged fixture takes place at the business end of the season, the sceptic in me thought the game had been arranged for the League Cup Final weekend in the first place in the hope they'd be able to do exactly that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.