Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Sky will think it's better to re-arrange it further down the season to have a more spectacular run in. My guess is a date in April. Remember, it's all about the money first, than they contact Gill and Mourinho to discuss whether it suits the scum, and when all is settled and agreed upon, City will receive an email from the FA stating what date the match will take place.
We probably need to be happy the game will still be played at the Etihad.

Maybe they'll just award the rags the 3 points, seeing as they've got a hectic schedule

Maybe they'll just award the rags the 3 points, seeing as they've got a hectic schedule
Also, as the actual score-line clearly won't matter in Jose's 'alternative fact' world, the result will be a rag win. It's a good job Jose wasn't around when we beat them 6-1, as in retrospect we'd have been lucky to get a draw.

It comes to something when Donald Trump's team think you've got no scruples.

Also, as the actual score-line clearly won't matter in Jose's 'alternative fact' world, the result will be a rag win. It's a good job Jose wasn't around when we beat them 6-1, as in retrospect we'd have been lucky to get a draw.

It comes to something when Donald Trump's team think you've got no scruples.
22 games unbeaten by the time we play em.

Don`t forget Jose never lost a home game in his first spell at Chelsea,not even the one when Charlton knocked out of the League Cup

Don`t forget Jose never lost a home game in his first spell at Chelsea,not even the one when Charlton knocked out of the League Cup
And apparently they only drew 1-1 last night according to him as he isn't counting the penalty. By that logic we are many points clear at the top of the league as we have won 20 straight league games - I am not counting the draws or losses.

Sky will think it's better to re-arrange it further down the season to have a more spectacular run in. My guess is a date in April. Remember, it's all about the money first, than they contact Gill and Mourinho to discuss whether it suits the scum, and when all is settled and agreed upon, City will receive an email from the FA stating what date the match will take place.
Pretty much nail on head!

If we progress in the FA Cup, we could need to fit in two more games: Stoke (6th round) and West Brom (semi-f). If we can't play on Euro nights (even if knocked out) there aren't enough free midweeks. Looks like 25/26 April is earliest date, then only 16/17 May. I don't see them fixing a derby for a FA Cup replay date if there's a chance it would have to be cancelled.

Sky will think it's better to re-arrange it further down the season to have a more spectacular run in. My guess is a date in April. Remember, it's all about the money first, than they contact Gill and Mourinho to discuss whether it suits the scum, and when all is settled and agreed upon, City will receive an email from the FA on the morning of the game confirming kick off time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.