Devante Cole: "City don't care about English kids"

Anyone that watched him play for the EDS will know that he is a ponderous lump and not good enough.

Who'd have thought Andy, sorry Andrew, Cole's son would have a chip on his shoulder?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Manchester-City-don-t-care-English-kids.html

I suspect if Cole was good enough to make it at City, he wouldn't be now plying his trade at Bradford.
Read it. Just another 'city ruining football' article from the mail. Why let the facts get in the way of city bashing? Most people will realise that Cole simply wasn't up to the standard required by our first team squad. Headline should have been Bradford star snubbed for Aguero Lol.

Complete dickhead. Like father, like son.

You'd think he was now banging in the goals for Real Madrid the way he was going on in that interview.

I like the way the writer condones Devante Cole having a poor attitude and a loud mouth simply because his dad was the same. Both twats.

Let me get this straight, a kid, now playing for Bradford, is bitter that he didn't have first team chances at the current Premier League leaders?

Have I got that about right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.