Devante Cole: "City don't care about English kids"

If someone has posted this in the last 40 pages I apologize.

635925467724411648-235373788_anigif_enhanced-22777-1420490613-15.gif

If someone has posted this in the last 40 pages I apologize.

635925467724411648-235373788_anigif_enhanced-22777-1420490613-15.gif
That's a gif with an advert for the Red Cross, a black man and a white man, one of whom is talking, with a caption about Goerge Bush not liking black men. Why would it have been posted previously in a thread about Devante Cole? I don't get it!

That's a gif with an advert for the Red Cross, a black man and a white man, one of whom is talking, with a caption about Goerge Bush not liking black men. Why would it have been posted previously in a thread about Devante Cole? I don't get it!

Pretty simple.

"[Big company/Government] doesn't care about [group of people]."

Not saying they're the same. However, jokingly making a comparison seems natural to me. Considering there was over 400 posts on this issue I thought perhaps someone may have already made the joke. I guess I didn't give my originality enough credit.

Pretty simple.

"[Big company/Government] doesn't care about [group of people]."

Not saying they're the same. However, jokingly making a comparison seems natural to me. Considering there was over 400 posts on this issue I thought perhaps someone may have already made the joke. I guess I didn't give my originality enough credit.
I suspect the 'joke' hasn't been made because it's not funny? Just a thought. ;)

I suspect the 'joke' hasn't been made because it's not funny? Just a thought. ;)

Must be an American thing. The Kanye/Mike Myers "George bush doesn't care about black people" always gets laughs.

I apologize for my shitty joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.