Di Maria

No thanks. Much like Robinho. Great when things are going his way - when they're not then pretty poor.

ManCityX said:
@MCFClnfo: City are considering a move for Manchester United attacker Angel di Maria. Txiki has ‘held discussions'. (@DuncanCastles)

I actually think he'd do well for us, and he'd probably be a bit more settled with Aguero and his other countrymen behind him.

I know he's not set the world alight this year but I've seen flashes of brilliance which hint at better things to come.[/quot

great piece of news...tired of having us linked with the barkleys and the stelings; anyone not in support can as well suggest a better available alternative. wouldn't mind having a bale and angel on either side of merlin

For the supposed bad season he still has ten assists which is the second best tally in the Premier League and one of the best in Europe.

I think he might be just one of those players that needs top quality around him to perform at a high level, plus not every Latin player settles in quickly in a northern European country, maybe next season will be the best time to judge Di Maria.

After seeing how well Di Maria and Aguero have linked up in this copa America does anyone else fancy a punt? He could be a better option or second option to de brunye? Although I imagine the rags would be loathed to sell to us!

After seeing how well Di Maria and Aguero have linked up in this copa America does anyone else fancy a punt? He could be a better option or second option to de brunye? Although I imagine the rags would be loathed to sell to us!
Not for me mate. Looks a fish out of water in the PL. Doesn't seem to have the temprement.

Completely wasted in United's system of Fellaini-feeding. He would be exceptional in a proper counter-attacking side, though, I'm not sure we can say that of our system.

Completely wasted in United's system of Fellaini-feeding. He would be exceptional in a proper counter-attacking side, though, I'm not sure we can say that of our system.
Correct me if I'm wrong but city had the most counter attacking goals in the prem last year? No way rags would sell to us but I would welcome him with open arms. Him silva and Sterling/KDB as three AMs behind kun would be scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.