Ditching Sky

They mustn't have wanted me to stay..!
They put our full package, multi room, with broadband and phone line up to £138 per month. After much haggling they said they would do it for £120. I told em to sack it. Cancelled and went with Virgin for the same thing plus BT Sport, for £79 per month. Haven't heard anything from Sky since.
Think some try to call your bluff and don't budge
Then you find a few days later they ring you with a much reduced offer

May I suggest that the thread title is now out of date. It`s not just Sky, it`s the whole industry, and the consumer`s lack of product awareness and how to play the market. I ditched Sky 18 months ago for Virgin. Now it`s the end of my contract with Virgin and it`s time to move again.
With the introduction of Sky Q there are some fantastic deals out there. At the end of the day I need a broadband connection and with Sky`s unbelievable offer the move back to Sky was a no brainer.
Sky Q offers...... just google it and read the forums and take their advice. A fortune can be saved.

Last edited:
The only way to get a good deal is by cancelling the Sky package - they'll call you a few times and give you crappy offers - if you wait until the final week they'll call you with a 60% off offer

If they don't, call them innocently in the last week to ask what your cut off date is and they'll try and convince you to stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.