Do our stewards only hassle Blues

Did anybody else on here have to show their ticket to get to their seat, we are in block 106 and had to show our tickets to get in to the seated area.
Asked one of the many stewards why did we have to do this when I have already shown my ticket to gain entry to the ground and his reply was " I don't know but we think something has happened ".
How do you answer that ?

Did anybody else on here have to show their ticket to get to their seat, we are in block 106 and had to show our tickets to get in to the seated area.
Asked one of the many stewards why did we have to do this when I have already shown my ticket to gain entry to the ground and his reply was " I don't know but we think something has happened ".
How do you answer that ?
Have to do it each week in 110/109. To stop people standing there when their ticket is elsewhere. Not sure how that applies to 106 if you’re seated?

Was a strange one yesterday, didn't have to open my coat or take my hat off.

Would have thought this was one of the games they'd be most jumpy about.

How do you answer that ?
Could understand more if playing the gold medalist jibber ins

Seen on X some Blue getting arrested for doing the plane gesture. You’d have to be pretty dumb to do that anyway, but now with everyone ready to film it and report it.

Dumb.

Could understand more if playing the gold medalist jibber ins
I asked a steward why I had to unzip my jacket going into the ground at the search point,and what were they looking for?his answer a red T-shirt,so pointed to the badge on my city jacket,oh I didn’t see that he said,told him I hate red and would never wear it.unbelievable

How do you answer that ?

Yes. It's happening at different blocks.

Almost everyone who goes into blocks 114 and 115 are asked to show a steward their season ticket or match day ticket for those blocks.

This was the scene at the the entrance to blocks 114/115 yesterday approaching kickoff.

Stewards were blocking the entrance trying to check people's tickets.

Picture to follow as it's on my camera.

How do you answer that ?
I am in 106 and wasn't asked to show my ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.