Do our stewards only hassle Blues

Same, I had to unzip my outer jacket, then my black City body warmer until my blue shirt was showing…..where has this all come from ? When I asked why, the steward replied “because I told you so “
Arrogant git ….
I had the same experience, totally obnoxious cretin doing the search, I'm 74 & believe me after watching City for a lifetime, I look it!

Has this been confirmed? I’m not sure it was from the evidence I’ve seen but stranger things have happened.
On one of the pics I’ve seen it looks like he’s with his missus and young kid. Whoever he supports he’s a ****.
Looking at some of the images looks like he was in away section with people with United scarves on.

I've had two of those recently as have a number of people I know.

I thought they were stopping me yesterday as two stewards stepped in front of me as I went through so I was getting my ID out but it turned out one of them was new and the other one was pointing out the different colour light when I came through!!! *chuckles* as if, looking at me they need to check I'm old!!! :-)
My mate looks his age as well

Not directly steward related but in EL1 the bar would only serve 2 drinks per customer. Pointless and inconvenient as it meant our designated waitress (Mrs SHCF) had to go round twice despite protesting that the HT round was for 4 of us. Now she likes a drink but 4pints of Asahi in 15 minutes would be pushing it even for her!

Thought the stewards in 117 were great. I stood up at the back and got no mither. I also stood on the seats, in the aisles and on the railings and not once was i told off. Even celebrated a goal with one of em.
The bog stewards in the smoke free khazi were getting congratulated for keeping them smoke free.

Not directly steward related but in EL1 the bar would only serve 2 drinks per customer. Pointless and inconvenient as it meant our designated waitress (Mrs SHCF) had to go round twice despite protesting that the HT round was for 4 of us. Now she likes a drink but 4pints of Asahi in 15 minutes would be pushing it even for her!
I had that, 2 drinks only ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.