Do we need a hard man in midfield?

taleofbluehalves

Yet again we are kicked and kicked with very little protection from referees or our own players.
My personal feeling is De Jong won the FA Cup midfield with 3 really tough challenges. Do we need this to make a difference?

We have one in Fernando and he is bang average.

Pep first and foremost wants footballers, if he has a hard streak then great, but for Pep I don'to think he sees it as important.

I think it's a very British sentiment to want hard men in midfield, most of us were brought up on them.

Same with central defenders and goalkeepers. A lot of us don't want our defenders and goalkeepers playing out of the back.

The only benefit a hard man in our team would be is to the opposition.

Referees treat us differently to every other side in the league. The fact we received more bookings today than Arsenal, despite having more possession and Arsenal's game plan clearly being to get stuck into our players, is a testament to how corrupt the officials are.

I can accept mistakes because they happen and are part of the game. However, what I cannot accept is officials who treat us totally different to the opposition.

Not until the club does something about the officiating.
Teams can kick us off the park without worry of cards and yet when we get physical its an instant yellow.
My father today said he has never seen Arsenal play so physical. I told him its because the remit for other teams is they are allowed to kick us off the park with protection from cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.