Do we need to stop being so negative?

Negativity has seen me through over 60 years of City roller coastering. This plateau we've been sitting on for the last decade can't last for ever.

:-)

I can't stand any more excitement mate, can't wait for the triple relegation and getting to go to a match without all the laser shows, the Cbeebies school disco music and having to wait more than 10 minutes for a pie or chips.

#bringitonbitches

Yes, I don’t get it. Even when we draw or lose I still think we are brilliant. Yes we have a few poor defensive moments or team lapses. Whenever I watch us (which is pretty much every game home and away here in Oz) I am always entertained by some of our absolutely wonderful football. From someone who cut his teeth at Maine Road at the start of the 85/86 season to what I see now, I just see a club that I’d always dreamed one day it would be.

One of the things I’ve noticed about some of the wealthy people I’ve met is how their wealth appears to be overshadowed by suspicion of others and a fear of losing it, to the point that it seems to make them unhappy. It seems to suffocate them to the point it appears to prevent them enjoying the benefits of the money and assets they have at their disposal. They also seem to moan all the time about how hard done to they are and how unfairly they are treated, despite the clear evidence being to the contrary.

Some of our supporters are like that. I guess they can’t help it, but it seems a shame to me that they can’t enjoy the ride a little more.

Fuck knows what they’ll be like when the party ends!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.