Do we play good football?

If you listen to any Guardiola press conference he is always complaining about City's inability to create and take chances.

City try and play attacking football. The intention is there. I really would like to see how City play when we have a fit Jesus upfront. A player with searing pace in the centre-forward position might be very significant.

Aguero is hardly slow and the 2 outside him are absolutely rapid. The problem isn't a lack of pace hence our away record being good. The problem is when a team parks the bus we really struggle as we don't have a particularly great dribbler or anyone with any height to cross it for. In other words we have plan A and nothing else

Mountains over molehills there sorry. Nobody cared about the league cup, most were happy the squad would have fewer games as most teams have had that advantage over us this season. As regards to the Arsenal FA Cup exit... their bench was better than ours and it took dodgy decisions from the ref in extra time and perfectly fine disallowed goals to beat us, our players had nothing left by the end of that game... it's crap like this that has people calling others fanny wipes "They're mentally weaker than us this is unacceptable"(If you heard a rival fan coming out with that no matter which teams we are talking about...).

Also this thread was not about the results... so many here droning on about the disappointing results, they can't help themselves. End.
You are kidding, right.this is the arsenal team who are soft and get bullied by the top teams yet they kicked and bullied us out of it, we were weak, sorry , some games you have to have a bit of mongrel and fight , not this the game.

You are kidding, right.this is the arsenal team who are soft and get bullied by the top teams yet they kicked and bullied us out of it, we were weak, sorry , some games you have to have a bit of mongrel and fight , not this the game.

the goons came out in the 2 nd half and out fought us , we scored against the run of play and they then deservedly equalised and extra time could have gone either way ,but the disallowed goal would have won us the game , the Goons would have fallen to pieces if Aguero's goal had made it 2-0. But this is the Goons we are talking about how do we let a spineless set of f*ckers like them bully our team at any stage of a football match ? Shoudlnt dwell on the past but there is no way a Mancini team would have lost that semi-final he would have shut up shop , and took the 1-0

It depends who we are playing. Practically every big game has been greatly watch - bar the result. Our style of play can be a bit slow and deliberate but that's because we are playing against teams who park the bus and we still have 4-5 players who aren't quick enough on the ball.

I find it incredible tedious that we pass, pass and pass again before trying to get full backs to over lap before a pass comes in. Yaya spent the whole game on Saturday prompting and probing. Sure we won 5-0 but it was against a team that looked like they couldn't be arsed.

This is Pep's way. And it's very dull. Very very dull.

Can we bring back Mancini? Loved his style of play.

Yes. I know people, genuine neutrals, who would now prefer to watch us (not necessarily support) over an other team because they acknowledge that we "play football as it should be played".

I find it incredible tedious that we pass, pass and pass again before trying to get full backs to over lap before a pass comes in. Yaya spent the whole game on Saturday prompting and probing. Sure we won 5-0 but it was against a team that looked like they couldn't be arsed.

This is Pep's way. And it's very dull. Very very dull.

Can we bring back Mancini? Loved his style of play.
I find your continuous wumming and trolling of the forum tedious and let's face it you have history, I'll advise you pack it in otherwise your next break from the forum will stretch longer than a week.

I'm also sure you'll reply with your usual Mod bash but let me remind you that also carries a warning, as you well know

At times at home I find our games incredibly boring to watch. That's a combination of the opposition not wanting to participate in the game and us being mentally weak, physically soft and lacking a killer instinct and tempo so teams find it easy to just sit back on us and allow us to pass the world to sleep.

Away from home I find our counter-attacking play far more exciting where the opposition plays a bit more so gives us more chance to break the play up deeper and start attacks from deeper with broken formations from the opposition

I find your continuous wumming and trolling of the forum tedious and let's face it you have history, I'll advise you pack it in otherwise your next break from the forum will stretch longer than a week.

I'm also sure you'll reply with your usual Mod bash but let me remind you that also carries a warning, as you well know

Woooah...

This is an opinion. I'm entitled to an opinion. I'm also sure you know that any mod decisions, from both sides, can't be discussed on here? So why the hostility? You are allowed to bash me but I can't return the favour?

For the record, I find Pep and his style boring and one dimensional. That's my opinion. It doesn't break the code of practice.

Woooah...

This is an opinion. I'm entitled to an opinion. I'm also sure you know that any mod decisions, from both sides, can't be discussed on here? So why the hostility? You are allowed to bash me but I can't return the favour?

For the record, I find Pep and his style boring and one dimensional. That's my opinion. It doesn't break the code of practice.
Ok we'll play your game, in my "opinion" your wumming and trolling the forum with comments like that, especially after a 5-0 win.

It's easy this hiding behind the word "opinion" lark eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.