Do you eat the crusts?

course I eat the crusts...Im not a fkin savage!...sometimes I scoop the bread out and use the crust as a trencher for soup...and then eat 'em.
Our secondary school dinners consisted of a trip down to The Don Supper Bar on Stockport Road, Ardwick for some chips, following a trip to the bakers next door to get half a Viennese bloomer, the inside of which was scooped out while we queued for the chips. Proper mid-day meal!

When I was in primary school we had a thin volume that included every English verb tense - I seem to recall there were a dozen or so in the list. It contained loads of other useful stuff, much of which has long disappeared. Wish I'd hung on to it! (I shall just go and get my Fowlers English Usage and just place it on the arm of the chair in case there's a further need during the evening!)
To save you looking it up a past particple one that is dead :-)

Do you eat ordinary gooseberries. Same thing.
You don't feel the fur at all.
Its like taking the head off a pint of Guinness. You wouldn't do that surely.
You should try one at half time on Sunday during the dippers match.

never had a gooseberry, probably for that reason, when you say you don't feel the fur, is that on the kiwi or the rabbit?

When I was in primary school we had a thin volume that included every English verb tense - I seem to recall there were a dozen or so in the list. It contained loads of other useful stuff, much of which has long disappeared. Wish I'd hung on to it! (I shall just go and get my Fowlers English Usage and just place it on the arm of the chair in case there's a further need during the evening!)
First Aid in English was it?

never had a gooseberry, probably for that reason, when you say you don't feel the fur, is that on the kiwi or the rabbit?
The kiwi. The rabbit fur is useful for parka jacket hoods.

A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods. The bear turns to the rabbit and asks “when you take a shit, does it stick to your fur?” The rabbit looks up and replies “no.” The bear picks up the rabbit and uses it to wipe his ass

Our secondary school dinners consisted of a trip down to The Don Supper Bar on Stockport Road, Ardwick for some chips, following a trip to the bakers next door to get half a Viennese bloomer, the inside of which was scooped out while we queued for the chips. Proper mid-day meal!
Snap!
Burnage roundabout chippy and bakers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.