Do you really believe the league is over...?

I'm not, I've loved every minute of it, and I don't think the majority are either. Its been a fantastic season already, but that wasn't the question asked by the OP in the thread.

What is your definition of “over” though because unless you say it’s difficult to talk about.

I don’t think it’s over til it’s over , but I hope there will come a time when I emotionally feel it’s over and can relax. Not explaining this well . I think if we beat HMP Mahrez at the weekend and if the Scum drop some points then maybe just maybe I can breathe a bit easier.

"Over" is when its impossible to beaten, I think many/most have said that.

Will we be beaten ? No, not in my opinion, so I'm not sure what is so difficult to understand ?

Ok so your definition is when it’s mathematically impossible for a team to catch us ( unless I’ve misunderstood) If that is true then there is nothing to debate since you are factually correct and you wouldn’t have any need to post further.

What I’m saying is I find that difficult to believe as I don’t think you are genuinely concerned by Leicester beating us to the title. I think everyone has an actual level before it’s impossible to be caught by anyone that they would accept its won...say 20 points clear with 7 games remaining.

Only fair to say what my level is so mine is when the probability is over 90%. It’s currently 99.5% so for me...it’s over.

Fine, I won't bother replying to you again then.

No need to be like that I’m not having a go. I can’t argue against you if that’s your genuine belief however there are others that are contradicting themselves and I wonder how far we have to be ahead before it’s over for them.

The whole thread is bizarre but interesting. The mind of a City fan....nothing like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.