Do you think we are building up to World War 3?

HelloCity

There's just something in the air at the moment. I feel like we're at a serious low in society and reaching a culmination of events which have transpired over the last 10-15 years.

People like Murdock aren't getting any younger. I bet he'd love to see it go off before he kicks the bucket, what with the way his media twists, bends and hurts people so much. Don't underestimate the power people like him have in our world. He won't be the only one.

Trump has been positioned as President and is a loose canon.

Russia have taken a very aggressive approach.

North Korea keep going on about nukes.

The media has been conditioned many of the public to hate foreigners.

I don't know, I'm just starting a debate really. I just sense that we're reaching a crescendo and that things will eventually go off.

Where do you see the world going in the next 10 years?

Yep, its pretty much inevitable that it will happen at some point and with the way Syria is its more likely now than it has been for a while.

However I dont think it will be a world war in the way we have had them in the past, more of a localised war involving lots of countries against each other.

possibly, but unlikely, there is something to be said for mutually assured destruction, even Murdoch doesn't want his offspring to die a horrible death, and a 'lone gunman' will sort the Trump situation out by Summer

as Ms Leadsom might well suggest you just got to watch out for any world leaders with no children to look out for...

Yep, i think so.

We need one as well, too many people and the capitalist model is unsustainable.

I for one will be heading straight to the city centre as soon as it all kicks off for a front row seat.

Trump has been positioned as President and is a loose canon.......HE'LL GET TAKEN OUT OR AT THE VERY LEAST MUZZLED

Russia have taken a very aggressive approach.......THEY KNOW THE WEST ARE WEAK AND WE HAVEN'T THE STOMACH FOR A REAL FIGHT

North Korea keep going on about nukes.......THE CHINESE WILL EVENTUALLY SORT THAT OUT

The media has been conditioned many of the public to hate foreigners......IT'S NEVER BEEN ANY DIFFERENT

I don't know, I'm just starting a debate really. I just sense that we're reaching a crescendo and that things will eventually go off.

Where do you see the world going in the next 10 years?......NO WORLD WAR 3 BUT LOTS AND LOTS OF PROXY WARS

I don't think it's negative to think that's inevitable. It's an absolute crying shame, but hey, people still keep voting for the people that want them and still keep paying taxes so they can be built.

#keepvotingfools

Nuclear%20Weapons%20chart.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.