Do you think we are building up to World War 3?

We desperately need a cull of our species to ensure that ourselves and the planet we live on have a sustainable future.
Ww3 or a virus seem the only options. Ww3 is the more attractive because we can have it somewhere hot where poor people I don't care about live.

Hope so, worlds overpopulated as is, we should all gang up on India, China and the other countries with stupidly large populations.

We desperately need a cull of our species to ensure that ourselves and the planet we live on have a sustainable future.
Ww3 or a virus seem the only options. Ww3 is the more attractive because we can have it somewhere hot where poor people I don't care about live.
Cornwall?

No. Although I'm sure that won't reassure those who see Armageddon lurking behind every utterance or middle wast conflict.

Even with the Trumpet blowing his trumpet, I think he is looking to bring down the world by fucking up Americas economy and hoping we all suffer too.

He better get a move on with his wall and 13m deportations though.

Although I did hear him say Guantanamo Bay was being kept open, maybe he will send them there.

No ww3 though.

I'm not convinced we will have a WW as we have previously known it such as fighting over territories with actual soldiers on ground.

I believe its already started but with the real movers and shakers in this world such as the Capitalist Corps moving their pieces in this game of chess we call Earth.
So the Financial Sector, Controlling the Mainstream Media, continually brainwashing the western world has been the start and one big weapon unleashed has been propaganda.
The Internet has been the defence mechanism to provide info which goes against the mainstream corporate narrative which wishes to continually enslave the human race.
Believe it or not but most things you are presented with is either to distract you or divide you (Football being a prime example)

To counter the influence of the internet the Mainstream Corps have attempted to take over the popular internet front with weapons such as FaceBook, Twitter, and obviously Google (with key acquisition's from these weapons being YouTube and WhatsApp)

Control the people? Win the war!!

If we physically rise up and come together, ignoring divisions such as race/culture/financial status... Those in power DO castigate, oppose everything this group says and with media narratives brainwash the majority and try to stop then joining this group.

If and its a big if we ever did all realise this we could all come together and take control.
Only then will you realise their panic and implementation of other weapons such as drone/chemical attacks and so on.

We as humans are enslaved right now.
You may feel free because you have a choice of which car you can buy, what food to eat or what football team to support? But try stepping out of the social conditioning, living exactly how you want to live (not how advertisers tell you) and you'll soon realise the state does not like you as your robotic mind has been reprogrammed.

Right now most of us are running a certain piece of software in our brains called British National Curriculum, with regular updates provided by The BBC delivered by Houses of Parliament.

This is for me mass control, and its a weapon.
We've all been victims of it, for generations.

The truth is we are all one collective consciousness.
Doesn't matter what race or religion or whatever else.
We are all the fucking same and its only the very small minority of Capitalist Crusaders who employ our Govts. Who are not the same as us as they are manipulative and aware of this truth and take advantage using weapons for their own benefit.

When they die, they don't take all that materialistic wealth with them to the other side.
All that stays here.
God will judge them and they are punished accordingly.

So don't worry.
Only worry if you do bad yourself as Karma is real.

Don't believe in God?
Fair enough... The truth will be reveled to you when you pass over to the other side (as I did when I died twice on a life support machine)

I'm not convinced we will have a WW as we have previously known it such as fighting over territories with actual soldiers on ground.

I believe its already started but with the real movers and shakers in this world such as the Capitalist Corps moving their pieces in this game of chess we call Earth.
So the Financial Sector, Controlling the Mainstream Media, continually brainwashing the western world has been the start and one big weapon unleashed has been propaganda.
The Internet has been the defence mechanism to provide info which goes against the mainstream corporate narrative which wishes to continually enslave the human race.
Believe it or not but most things you are presented with is either to distract you or divide you (Football being a prime example)

To counter the influence of the internet the Mainstream Corps have attempted to take over the popular internet front with weapons such as FaceBook, Twitter, and obviously Google (with key acquisition's from these weapons being YouTube and WhatsApp)

Control the people? Win the war!!

If we physically rise up and come together, ignoring divisions such as race/culture/financial status... Those in power DO castigate, oppose everything this group says and with media narratives brainwash the majority and try to stop then joining this group.

If and its a big if we ever did all realise this we could all come together and take control.
Only then will you realise their panic and implementation of other weapons such as drone/chemical attacks and so on.

We as humans are enslaved right now.
You may feel free because you have a choice of which car you can buy, what food to eat or what football team to support? But try stepping out of the social conditioning, living exactly how you want to live (not how advertisers tell you) and you'll soon realise the state does not like you as your robotic mind has been reprogrammed.

Right now most of us are running a certain piece of software in our brains called British National Curriculum, with regular updates provided by The BBC delivered by Houses of Parliament.

This is for me mass control, and its a weapon.
We've all been victims of it, for generations.

The truth is we are all one collective consciousness.
Doesn't matter what race or religion or whatever else.
We are all the fucking same and its only the very small minority of Capitalist Crusaders who employ our Govts. Who are not the same as us as they are manipulative and aware of this truth and take advantage using weapons for their own benefit.

When they die, they don't take all that materialistic wealth with them to the other side.
All that stays here.
God will judge them and they are punished accordingly.

So don't worry.
Only worry if you do bad yourself as Karma is real.

Don't believe in God?
Fair enough... The truth will be reveled to you when you pass over to the other side (as I did when I died twice on a life support machine)
fucking hell stewhere did all that religion shit come from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.