Does anyone else feel like this?

Had to endure pissed up/ coked up LFC fans on the train to and from Liverpool on Sunday. It started on the 11am train going and continued on the train after the match. Two different groups of idiots.
They were staggering around the carriage too drunk to stand up and playing loud techno music. No train guards, no police, just the usual transport experience in this country on our crumbling rail system. I say it every season but that was my last trip to Anfield. To be fair this problem is worse with LFC than anyone else. I will continue to attend home and away matches but you have to be selective these days for your own sanity.

Exactly the sort of behaviour I’m talking about mate.

It’s perfectly possible to have a nice day out with your pals at the football, have a few beers and a laugh etc without causing a load of aggro towards other members of the public and acting like a gang of thugs.

Maybe if the Blues who are fed up of going let City know a year ago, we could have knocked the North Stand expansion on the head. You might have missed out on the Manchester FA Cup Final, Istanbul and the treble but I’m sure that would have been a price worth paying given how disenfranchised people are.

I agree, why pay £30 to see City at home in the FA Cup on a Saturday when you spent a £1,000 on Istanbul trips. Each to their own.

I also think that for your £30 ticket for Liverpool away (that you couldn’t enjoy because of some tourists), these said tourists should have done the singing for you. That is only fair and supports the “integrity of the points system”.
Thing is brilliant supporters like you who should be in the away end are getting shafted, you do loads to support the club, and are the very people who should be at Liverpool away

We can only sometimes fill the stadium at the moment. We haven’t sold out a Champions League game yet, there are thousands of tickets still available for the Newcastle game this weekend and the recent games against Burnley and Brentford have been terrible for empty seats.
A lot of people deny these realities, but realities they are, and when you add a further 8,000 seats into the mix and a possible downturn when Pep leaves God knows what it’s going to be like. The club need to be very careful.
In my opinion they got carried away by the demand last season. However I’m sure reality is now sinking in that there nowhere near sufficient demand for 60k tickets at current pricing.

Empty seats for multiple games the season after a treble and still on for another treble is an indication they have badly miscalculated pricing or demand.

In my opinion they got carried away by the demand last season. However I’m sure reality is now sinking in that there nowhere near sufficient demand for 60k tickets at current pricing.

Empty seats for multiple games the season after a treble and still on for another treble is an indication they have badly miscalculated pricing or demand.
Demand is there, pricing isn't a father and son at west ham could watch the games v Brentford and Burnley or 26 quid in total for each game, for City fans the cheapest was 74 quid, the club have gone down the route of maximum revenue, pay or miss out, out pricing if ridiculous for our demographic

Thing is brilliant supporters like you who should be in the away end are getting shafted, you do loads to support the club, and are the very people who should be at Liverpool away
Thanks mate. I love going to Goodison but for some reason I despise Anfield.

I think what happens within the season card prices could result in some fans hanging up their season cards from what I’ve read on here. I hope all the Blues who still want to go to games are able to carry on.

At the OSC Exec meeting a year or 2 back we were promised by the Club’s Directors that growth in match day memberships could justify restraint over season ticket prices. We’ve seen the explosion in match day membership numbers so let’s see any season card price increases kept to an absolute minimum.

In addition, let the Ticket Compliance manager focus on the touts and ticket agencies. The Club has the money to station 4 stewards inside each East Stand entrance to check concession tickets. Surely, these people could be put to better use. They look embarrassed when I look at them as I pass through the turnstile.

Had to endure pissed up/ coked up LFC fans on the train to and from Liverpool on Sunday. It started on the 11am train going and continued on the train after the match. Two different groups of idiots.
They were staggering around the carriage too drunk to stand up and playing loud techno music. No train guards, no police, just the usual transport experience in this country on our crumbling rail system. I say it every season but that was my last trip to Anfield. To be fair this problem is worse with LFC than anyone else. I will continue to attend home and away matches but you have to be selective these days for your own sanity.
Incidentally, have you come across the new scouse boy band?

IMG-20240311-WA0002.jpg

I’ve just had Indaparkside on the phone and he no longer wants to be King of of the Main Stand Moaners. Expect his resignation letter on the forum this afternoon.

Joking aside, it will be interesting if City’s new Ticket Compliance Manager speaks Mandarin. As long as they can sign Blue Moon ……
**** going get @mancityvstoke to sort you out your to big for me:)

I think it’s just that some people forgot to behave and a new generation were never taught how to behave in the first place.

I know I sound like a FOC but I’m not…honest.
That's correct about behaviour nowadays IMHO. As an example, Mrs Bill & her sister were on a train from Carlisle to Newcastle a few months ago and were seriously intimidated by a gang of teenage lads. Real low life - running and jumping around the carriage barking like dogs, no doubt coked up to the eyeballs. Breasting up to my wife & sister when they told them to behave, shouting what they would do to them. Disgusting - both are in their 60's. They picked on the wrong ones as they are a pair of feisty ladies at the best of times (tell me about it ! ). In the absence of any assistance from fellow passengers they got the guard to try to sort them out. Unfortunately said guard was also a lady and got similar treatment and these animals just carried on intimidating others in the carriage. The Transport Police were waiting at the station but the scrotes legged it, jumping over the barrier still barking & screeching like hyenas.No doubt off to shop lift somewhere and to generally terrorise anyone who had the misfortune to cross their path. What a society we now appear to be living in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.