Does death scare you?

A couple of years ago, it scared the shit out of me. I had a weird feeling with my heart one time and rushed to A&E only to be told my heart was perfectly healthy. It didn't reassure me, in fact it played on my mind because I thought they MUST'VE missed something.

After the last 12-18 months, I'm not really arsed about the prospect. If I die, I die. There's no real point in worrying about it and I'll be out of this shit.

A couple of years ago, it scared the shit out of me. I had a weird feeling with my heart one time and rushed to A&E only to be told my heart was perfectly healthy. It didn't reassure me, in fact it played on my mind because I thought they MUST'VE missed something.

After the last 12-18 months, I'm not really arsed about the prospect. If I die, I die. There's no real point in worrying about it and I'll be out of this shit.
Matter of time and luck for us all................I'm at an age where loads I know are going already.

Regardless of having fear or not ,we are all only here for a visit. Make the most of what you have and leave without regrets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.