Does Mark Hughes deserve the best managers job in Europe?

*singingtheblues* said:
May I ask; what has Mark Hughes done to prove he deserves what is the currently the best managers job in Europe if not the entire world?

A managers position with a quality football team, a football team which happens to house one of the most talented players in the world, a club with unlimited transfer funds, a club with the full backing of an incredibly rich (and patient) owner, a club with a large and incredibly loyal fan base, a club in the strongest league in the entire world, a club which you can build in your very own mould and how so you wish, a club which (with the right manager) is going to the very top of the world game, a club which you can build your very own dynasty at.

The managers postion at our club is one every manager dreams of, question is;

Does Mark Hughes deserve it?

Yay or nay?

No he doesn't deserve it. I wish he had been so shit at Blackburn that the thought of appoiting him as our Manager would have never crossed our board's mind.

I hope he does not get us relegated and that we tell him to fuck off after this season... he has to perform a miracle now to convince me otherwise (such as a top 6 finish).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.