Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. buckshot

buckshot

This is a perfect example of a low information voter. CNN literally hired Trump's former campaign manager who was contractually prohibited from criticizing him to cover/comment on the election.

2. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

I don't know what channel you watched but if you're suggesting that CNN was in any way pro Trump it's an amazing insight.

3. buckshot

buckshot

So Cory Lewandowski was not pro-Trump? I get it that in your world anything short of a Trump campaign ad is anti-Trump but for those of us with a grasp of reality we realize that Trump equaled ratings and that all of the media gave him a ridiculous amount of free airtime. Maybe you don't think it's fair that the media reported on things like him bragging about sexually assaulting women or that he settled a lawsuit for $35 million for conning people with his fake university or that he didn't know that Russia had invaded Ukraine. But that's what the media is supposed to do, it's called news. The fact that you watch Fox and aren't aware of those things is what makes you the uninformed person you are.

4. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

I'm not a supporter of Trump but listening to someone explain that CNN was pro Trump is surreal. I watched CNN and Fox News one was for Trump the other wasn't, it's called getting a balanced view, try it sometimes.

5. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    Oh dear....

NYT claiming Shitgibbon told Russian officials in the oval office that Comey was a nut job and sacking him relieved russian pressure. He can't respond as he's on a flight to Riyhad.

Got to be an obstruction of justice?

Last edited: 19 May 2017
  6. 1.618034

7. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Breaking news - Airforce one mysteriously disappears off radar screens - would solve a few problems for them.........

8. buckshot

buckshot

Watching a channel who deals in lies (Fox) to support one side doesn't give you a balanced view, it makes you stupid. If I watch Sky Sports and they tell me Chelsea won the PL and ESPN and they tell me Spurs won and I believed they shared the title I wouldn't have a balanced view I'd be stupid.

9. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

What's stupid is telling people what they should watch and if they don't agree call them stupid. I take it you'll go ballistic if anyone admits to reading the daily mail or voted ukip. Enjoy your debilitating echo chamber.

10. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Son-in-law " person of interest " in FBI Russia investigation and breaking news Comey wants to give evidence live on camera - the stars are aligining