Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Fucking hell. Nah, course you're not on the wum.

Bore off with it - of course he is a decent family man. As I said you just play to the crowd. I maintain he will strengthen America. He is protecting his country.

Of course he was wrong. How many decent people do you expect to find in a white nationalist / nazi march?

Many were not white nationalists and you know it. Many were simply protesting at the removal of an historic statue.

I know you cant debate with people. Anyone with a different opinion to a liberal is a fool. The irony. He is protecting his country.

You label conservatives as one with their moral code. A joke!

There are many on here I have debated with and disagreed with. Sometimes heatedly and often with harsh words on both sides.

You are the first poster I have thought a fool.

Many were not white nationalists and you know it. Many were simply protesting at the removal of an historic statue.
The protest was organised by Jason Kessler.
"Jason Eric Kessler is a white nationalist and a political activist for the Alt-Right. He is known for being the main organizer of the pan-white nationalist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia."
That protest was called "Unite the Right" and included the KKK and many neo nazi and white supremacist groups from across America. Anyone who wasn't a white supremacist, nazi or both who joined that protest would have to be seriously stupid if they thought it was just about a statue.

There are many on here I have debated with and disagreed with. Sometimes heatedly and often with harsh words on both sides.

You are the first poster I have thought a fool.

Good for you. I don't have to talk to you again then - suits us both.

The protest was organised by Jason Kessler.
"Jason Eric Kessler is a white nationalist and a political activist for the Alt-Right. He is known for being the main organizer of the pan-white nationalist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia."
That protest was called "Unite the Right" and included the KKK and many neo nazi and white supremacist groups from across America. Anyone who wasn't a white supremacist, nazi or both who joined that protest would have to be seriously stupid if they thought it was just about a statue.

Fair enough.

When normal people look around and realise everyone around them are neo-nazi's, they tend to remove themselves from the neo-nazi protest because.... well because they're not neo-nazi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.