Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many were not white nationalists and you know it. Many were simply protesting at the removal of an historic statue.

You're just repeating the same tired, white nationalist talking points.

As if anyone in a protest sees nazi salutes, nazi chants and swastikas and thinks "yeah I'm on the right side, there are fine people here"

You're just repeating the same tired, white nationalist talking points.

As if anyone in a protest sees nazi salutes, nazi chants and swastikas and thinks "yeah I'm on the right side, there are fine people here"

As is said at the start I didn't follow the statue thing that closely. I just think it is easy to follow the sheep and label him a nutter. More jobs are being created in Amercia, he is protecting its borders far better than any European leader and he talks as he sees it. If he dropped a bollock on that occasion then maybe he did. With regard to the nutter from North Korea - I am glad he is standing up to him.

The fact he is not politically correct in how he speaks by calling him Rocket Man - so be it.

The orange **** is a complete nutter,he is no better than the other nutter leaders of the world,more dangerous because he is the most powerful man in the world

As is said at the start I didn't follow the statue thing that closely. I just think it is easy to follow the sheep and label him a nutter. More jobs are being created in Amercia, he is protecting its borders far better than any European leader and he talks as he sees it. If he dropped a bollock on that occasion then maybe he did. With regard to the nutter from North Korea - I am glad he is standing up to him.

The fact he is not politically correct in how he speaks by calling him Rocket Man - so be it.

Re the creating of jobs - I heard someone on the news saying that an increase in employment usually happens when a new president comes in. The number of jobs created following Trump's election is down on what would usually be expected.

Re North Korea - Trump doesn't have the skills to deal with such a delicate situation. He looks as though he is hell bent on making matters worse which will result in thousands of lives lost in South Korea as well as the 'Rocket Man's' county

The orange **** is a complete nutter,he is no better than the other nutter leaders of the world,more dangerous because he is the most powerful man in the world

Not finding a lot to disagree with in this post. Possibly more tangerine than orange? Other than that you're good.

Not finding a lot to disagree with in this post. Possibly more tangerine than orange? Other than that you're good.
Maybe we should call him the tangerine dotard from now on.
If Kim's done nothing else, at least he's brought back into use a great word that perfectly describes the buffoon.

Maybe we should call him the tangerine dotard from now on.
If Kim's done nothing else, at least he's brought back into use a great word that perfectly describes the buffoon.

I'll be honest I laughed when he called Trump a dotard. It was bang on the money.

It's coming to something when the leader of North Korea is bringing the laughs to this shit show.

There is no evidence other than his own bragging that more jobs are being created in America or that he's protecting the borders. Everything with him is taking credit for other peoples achievements or for show.

There is no evidence other than his own bragging that more jobs are being created in America or that he's protecting the borders. Everything with him is taking credit for other peoples achievements or for show.

So he is incable of doing anything good? The numbers of illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico are at an unpresented low according to the graphs I just checked. Do you think there could ever be a time where you could give him any credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.