Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Obama didn't call the families of fallen soldiers, that's what I've been told" Yeah by the voices in your head you fucktard

Caught in a lie as soon as he made it and its become so commonplace that no one is surprised

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House, unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office, and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this president should be ashamed, because they know better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

The coach of San Antonio Spurs sums it up quite eloquently.
I recently sent a letter to the Idaho Senator saying that he shared the guilt, doubt I'll get anything other than the standard BS reply

If you look at Nixon's record you'll find that he had some significant achievements that were obviously tarnished by Watergate. Trump appears to modelling himself just on all the negative aspects of Nixon although I'd say he is doing it unwittingly due to his apparent lack of any insight into anything. Whilst Nixon was crooked, compared to Trump that era can be looked back as one of great achievements. From his Wiki page:
Im not sure it is unwittingly. And Watergate isnt the only thing that tarnished Nixon, it is however the thing that brought him down. Have a look at how Nixon treated Helen Gahagan Douglas in the early 50s and see what parallels you can draw. His misuse of the IRS to target opponents and bullying of govt agencies, his creation of an Enemies List, use of misinformation. Loads of things, that wikipedia is to superficial to explore. Anyway, we are off topic now. I think he using Nixon almost as a model, and who the fuck would want to do that?

Im not sure it is unwittingly. And Watergate isnt the only thing that tarnished Nixon, it is however the thing that brought him down. Have a look at how Nixon treated Helen Gahagan Douglas in the early 50s and see what parallels you can draw. His misuse of the IRS to target opponents and bullying of govt agencies, his creation of an Enemies List, use of misinformation. Loads of things, that wikipedia is to superficial to explore. Anyway, we are off topic now. I think he using Nixon almost as a model, and who the fuck would want to do that?
I’m not trying to defend Nixon. He was a crook. Just pointing out that however bad he was he had some redeeming features. Trump has none.

I’m not trying to defend Nixon. He was a crook. Just pointing out that however bad he was he had some redeeming features. Trump has none.
Typical 'leftist' soundbite there. Tell us the redeeming features of him vs the unredeeming features of Trump. Unless you can, you may as well shout 'Racist 'White Supremacist' 'Naazi' bullshit rhetoric - until your bliue (or white or black) in the face. Try to start watching politics from both sides of the fence, and please start thinking for yourself. I guarantee that your arguments will be far more grounded for doing so, and more people will listen to you. Ffs you may even be President elect one day since you supposedly know more than the populous vote (??). Anyone can do what what you're doing. Intelligent people or those with balls back their arguments up with valued substantial claims. The ball's in your court...

The clueless twat even took the opportunity to have a dig at Obama when answering a question about US soldiers killed in Africa.
What? You're attempting to condone the guy that said 'I'm tough on terrorism' yet did what he did with Iran. Are you for real? Have you ever lived in the US or do you just watch news clips from the UK to form your US political views? I strongly guess the latter. You're condoning the same guy that said 'I believe in fairness, not tactics', yet used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against him. The same guy that said 'I have always been against Iraq' yet voted in the senate to fund it every single time. Do you understand American politics or do you just watch a little bit of news and feel justified to comment on something you obviously know very little or close to nothing about?

What? You're attempting to condone the guy that said 'I'm tough on terrorism' yet did what he did with Iran. Are you for real? Have you ever lived in the US or do you just watch news clips from the UK to form your US political views? I strongly guess the latter. You're condoning the same guy that said 'I believe in fairness, not tactics', yet used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against him. The same guy that said 'I have always been against Iraq' yet voted in the senate to fund it every single time. Do you understand American politics or do you just watch a little bit of news and feel justified to comment on something you obviously know very little or close to nothing about?
Not taking sides with all the half wit, half a clue little Englanders.....however.....you're talking shite mate. Trump is the anti christ, a **** of the highest order, the Republican party that blindly follows him deserve all the disdain coming their way. History will make Nixon look good by comparison

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House, unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office, and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this president should be ashamed, because they know better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

The coach of San Antonio Spurs sums it up quite eloquently.

Well said that man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.